Game Thread | Florida vs. Habs | 11/28/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUET HUET HUET

Ryder is stinking it up again, I would hope Carbo would try koivu with Kovy at some point tonight...

From where I'm sitting, there ain't a whole lotta roses on the ice tonight, save for the above mentioned masked man.

This could turn into a goaltender's duel.

Some nice close opportunities for the Canadiens in that last push... second line looked good there.

GO :hlogo: GO!

Hamilton is winning 1-0 in the second period.

Kostitsyn from Grabovski

especially nice to hear the K word. :):):):):)

Boo boo is also about the stongest habs I have seen in years.. a real solid chunk of 5'8" habs... :)

I can't remember who said it, either an assitant coach or a scout, but when asked about Bam Bam as a rookie, they answered, "He's 5' 8", but don't tell him."

Edited by RobRock

I can't remember who said it, either an assitant coach or a scout, but when asked about Bam Bam as a rookie, they answered, "He's 5' 8", but don't tell him."

LOL.. wouldn't be surprised... he is as tough as nails... his neck (if he has one) is about 4 feet around... :)

Kostitsyn and Grabovski have both been putting up a lot of points lately.

Nice to hear that K word again... the G word too. :):):):):)

I think I'll have my wife say the sound 'K' really often, especially in conjunction with the letter 'O' preceeding it.... Yes... that sounds like a good idea. I hope she'll say 'K' with an 'O' before it to that suggestion... :rolleyes:

The one time Samsonov SHOULD pass the puck, and he tries to slalom thru two Panthers.

I think Carbo should fine Samsonov $10 for every second after three Samsonov holds the puck in the offensive zone, and give him back $20 for every goal he scores.

Edited by RobRock

The one time Samsonov SHOULD pass the puck, and he tries to slalom thru two Panthers.

I think Carbo should fine Samsonov $10 for every second after three Samsonov holds the puck in the offensive zone, and give him back $20 for every goal he scores.

yeah he went right trough...but in the corner lol