Exactly what I was going to say. Longest welcome ever. It's like everyone's got a oestrogen radar and they all blipped at the same time. :P

*BLIP*

WELCOME TO THE FORUM, PRG

*BLIP*

Whoa, what just came over me?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course we are Kinky into GOLDEN SHOWERS ;):o

OMIGOD!!! Sign me up please! :lol:

the forum is like a geek forum about computers and when I techie girl comes along everyone starts going OMG a GIRL! lol funny.

technically there's 3.5 girls on here but who's counting. lol

<_<

the forum is like a geek forum about computers and when I techie girl comes along everyone starts going OMG a GIRL! lol funny.

technically there's 3.5 girls on here but who's counting. lol

I hope I didn't offend anyone by getting on this because everyone keeps talking about how many people have welcomed me because i am a girl!! i am flattered! I signed up to learn more about the canadiens and get more information on anything i don't know about!!!!!!

I hope I didn't offend anyone by getting on this because everyone keeps talking about how many people have welcomed me because i am a girl!! i am flattered! I signed up to learn more about the canadiens and get more information on anything i don't know about!!!!!!

Haha, like Pierre said, you didn't offend anyone. We're just making fun of each other since girls aren't supposed to exist on the internet. :lol:

Theres a .gif that is perfect for this topic but I can't find the damn thing.

Yeah but you're to affraid, so you hide behind "Chung some guy"

;)

[threadjack]Duuuuude, have you seen your own avatar? Furthermore, the depiction of Kim Jong Il in "Team American" is priceless![/threadjack]