Article on Mikhail Grabovski

ehjay

From what I've been reading, both have been pretty hot of late.

Check out this article about Andrei and 'two shoot-out goals' in a win over the Red Wings AHL affiliate:

http://www.tsn.ca/ahl/news_story/?ID=186478&hubname=

I don't understand how a player can get two shoot-out scores in the same game but... hey, I'll take it. They kid potted it twice. :)

GO :hlogo: GO!

Yeah the AHL must have differnt Rules because the only way that can happen in the NHL is if the shootout goes 19 rounds, this one only went 6.

He added another two points tonight in a losing cause. He was involved in all the scoring. If he keeps developing like this I agree, Samsonov may become redundant, and thus more trade bait.

However, more time in the AHL may be just what Dr. Bob is ordering.

I'm thinking Grabs might make Samsonov redundant and obsolete pretty soon.

Grabs is a centre not a winger so possibly he could spark them. I watched him play tonight and he was amzing he is small but has a big heart and sticks up for his teammates (especially Kostitsyn). I think if he keeps it up he could get a chance this year.

Grabs is a centre not a winger so possibly he could spark them. I watched him play tonight and he was amzing he is small but has a big heart and sticks up for his teammates (especially Kostitsyn). I think if he keeps it up he could get a chance this year.

I know he's a C, but he's so much the same as Samsonov in built and style that I can't imagine having both as top 6 forwards.

Grabs really picked up a pace lately. 10 pts in hsi last 6 games. Gotta wonder how much his linemates' (Milroy and Kosty) owe him their respective raise in production.

I know he's a C, but he's so much the same as Samsonov in built and style that I can't imagine having both as top 6 forwards.

Grabs really picked up a pace lately. 10 pts in hsi last 6 games. Gotta wonder how much his linemates' (Milroy and Kosty) owe him their respective raise in production.

What on my green earth does build and size matter....ur like all those montreal naysayers who say we are 2 small...not so unlike the buffalo sabres :blink:

Sergei Samsonov 5'8" 194lbs

Mikhail Grabovsky 5'11" 182lbs ( grabs almost 6 feet...size means nothing)

Daniel Briere 5'10" 178lbs

Derek Roy 5'9" 186 lbs

Chris Drury 5'10" 200 lbs

Buffalo is living proof that size only matters if u think it matters B)

I wouldn't rush either. I'd like to see both mature a bit in the AHL and start scoring at a consistant click. When they start doing that then it will be much easier for them to step in as players who make an impact.