Game Thread | Toronto vs. Canadiens | 12/02/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rivet's quite slow. Looks like a pylon.

Souray's pretty slow but he's actually useful. Rivet isn't.

Kovalev, Samsonov et al. better shape up. No way the team's getting anywhere if the two supposed-to-be snipers can't score consistently or do anything right consistently.

Entire team looked asleep. Aaron Downey didn't. Huet didn't. That's about it.

Awful period. The RDS guys are right, worst 1st period of the season for the Habs.

I dunno... remember the Colarado game? I sure hope our boys do...

I got a few comments....

1. Who here has never skated b4 cause if u havent u should join my team we can beat the habs if they play like this

2. 4 games versus leafs this year and no effort in either

3. How is the pp this bad

4. Everyone but Huet should be ripped at in the intermission

only 1 good thing Tucker had a bad period

Bouillon gets a reprieve.

Downey was ok tough.. you know its bad when your 3rd best player is your goon

i think im going to be sick......disgusting display of hockey...they dont seem like they want to be playing out there....i guess we are entering our first slump of the year....makes me sick :puke: :puke: :puke:

Rivet is being interviewed by the CBC, here is my Question:

"Rivet, so you were the pylon that Sundin went around to score the 2nd goal, have you considered taking skating lessons?"

I'd like to ask,

"So you're the guy who gets sold out by the fans and media every night. How much does it affect your game when you're constantly made the scape-goat for what is actually the entire teams fault for playing like garbage?"

Am I saying he didn't look awful on the play? Am I saying he took a solid penalty 2 minutes into the game? No to both, but you know the whole team is playing like crap when they're being out-shot (consistently) they way they have.

I just find it hilarious how everyone has to pick a single player when it's the entire team who deserves the criticism.

For the record, I'm not just aiming this at you. I just find too many people put down 1 guy (like Rivet, or Souray, or anyone) when it's a team effort thing.

I'd like to ask,

"So you're the guy who gets sold out by the fans and media every night. How much does it affect your game when you're constantly made the scape-goat for what is actually the entire teams fault for playing like garbage?"

Am I saying he didn't look awful on the play? Am I saying he took a solid penalty 2 minutes into the game? No to both, but you know the whole team is playing like crap when they're being out-shot (consistently) they way they have.

I just find it hilarious how everyone has to pick a single player when it's the entire team who deserves the criticism.

For the record, I'm not just aiming this at you. I just find too many people put down 1 guy (like Rivet, or Souray, or anyone) when it's a team effort thing.

\

Well I already commented on the entire team sucking tonight. I brought that up because Rivet was interviewed and actually said it was about hard work... he might want to lead by example. :)

for the record, it would be far easier to list the guys who showed up in the first...

Huet, Boo Boo, downey... :)

\

Well I already commented on the entire team sucking tonight. I brought that up because Rivet was interviewed and actually said it was about hard work... he might want to lead by example. :)

for the record, it would be far easier to list the guys who showed up in the first...

Huet, Boo Boo, downey... :)

Exactly, lol. Gah. That punch on Tucker... amazing :D.

Wasn't it Markov who put a big hit on Tucker earlish in the 1st as well? At the Leafs blue-line.