The Countdown thread...

The-Habby2919

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christmas is overrated.

LOL. Yup, I agree. Aside from time off to see the family I really don't care. The only people who do still care are those whose parents have perpetuated the myth of Santa Clause .... frakin' materialists!

YOU are overrated!

You mean I have fans? :blink:

LOL. Yup, I agree. Aside from time off to see the family I really don't care. The only people who do still care are those whose parents have perpetuated the myth of Santa Clause .... frakin' materialists!

I just find it really ironic when Christians go "do you know the true meaning of Christmas?" without ever realizing that they stole it from the pagans approximately 1500 years ago.

And yes, the materialism makes me sick. All I want this year is some socks.

Thought you'd like that one. =P

My friend hates it for the materialism too, I do the same thing to him. :lol:

Poor thing.

On another note, this means I have 23 days to come up with an excuse as to why I shouldn't attend Christmas mass... :unsure:

Presents are really the only thing I have to look forward to really. I despise my family so it's not like I'm all that excited about spending an entire day with them. And no one can bloody cook so it's not like theres a dinner to be excited about.

Last year was the best for that exact reason.

1) It was just me, my dad, my sister and her husband. I mean extended family when I say I despise them not my sister or dad. First one without my mother there too which made it cool.

2) I cooked the whole damn dinner myself so it actually tasted good.

I'm stuck going to my aunts this year though, still looking for a way out. Even my dad doesn't want to go but doesn't want to lie. SO...I'm getting a mohawk a week before Christmas just as...you know...an eff you to my family. And I've wanted one for a couple years. My dads idea too. :lol:

I know I shouldn't be materialistic but I can't help it. When you're as big of a gaming geek as me, it's a chance to get every little gaming thing out there. I've bought a good portion of my list on my own but now I'm poor. Thus, Christmas. :unsure:

SO...I'm getting a mohawk a week before Christmas just as...you know...an eff you to my family. And I've wanted one for a couple years. My dads idea too. :lol:

Haha that scared the shit out of my mother last week. I really had long hair, but one afternoon got fed up with it so went to the hairdresser. Now its so short on both sides. But on top its about 2/3 cm longer. And at the back also. ( a real 80's punker hairdress)

But the hairdresser put it a bit to much up. And when i came to my parents house and she saw me still sitting in the car she thought i had a Mohawk. She knows i'm up to that, so she freaked out. But its not that worse. Normally i put some gel in it and make a mess of it, so there is no mohawk!

I'm stuck going to my aunts this year though, still looking for a way out. Even my dad doesn't want to go but doesn't want to lie. SO...I'm getting a mohawk a week before Christmas just as...you know...an eff you to my family. And I've wanted one for a couple years. My dads idea too. :lol:

I know I shouldn't be materialistic but I can't help it. When you're as big of a gaming geek as me, it's a chance to get every little gaming thing out there. I've bought a good portion of my list on my own but now I'm poor. Thus, Christmas. :unsure:

You totally have to bust out the eyeliner and other punk accessories. If you need any tips, you know who to ask. ;)

Excuses, excuses! :P

Hahaha, thats awesome.

Grade 10/11, I had a normal haircut, I think the hairdresser modeled it after Joey on Friends. So I used to let it grow for a couple weeks, then I'd gel it into a mohawk (I think it's called a trihawk or something. Someone in my German class told me)

The day I bought blue hair color at the mall by my school and dyed it at school was great though. When my mom came through the door later that day, she nearly had a heart attack. :lol:

You totally have to bust out the eyeliner and other punk accessories. If you need any tips, you know who to ask. ;)

Excuses, excuses! :P

I'd REALLY rather leave my eyes alone. I'm eventually gonna go for a bunch of piercings though, I want one of those eyebrow studs.

And you try buying two consoles and all the games/accesories on 12 bucks an hour! To be REALLY honest though, I couldn't think of anything for my christmas list. It took my three weeks to make and I kept taking stuff off, then I'd put it back on. Then I'd take it off. Finally my dad got fed up and just said put 10 things on it and he'd get them.

It'll be worth it when I'm pretending to be Goku on Christmas morning. =P

Hahaha, thats awesome.

Grade 10/11, I had a normal haircut, I think the hairdresser modeled it after Joey on Friends. So I used to let it grow for a couple weeks, then I'd gel it into a mohawk (I think it's called a trihawk or something. Someone in my German class told me)

The day I bought blue hair color at the mall by my school and dyed it at school was great though. When my mom came through the door later that day, she nearly had a heart attack. :lol:

I'd REALLY rather leave my eyes alone. I'm eventually gonna go for a bunch of piercings though, I want one of those eyebrow studs.

And you try buying two consoles and all the games/accesories on 12 bucks an hour! To be REALLY honest though, I couldn't think of anything for my christmas list. It took my three weeks to make and I kept taking stuff off, then I'd put it back on. Then I'd take it off. Finally my dad got fed up and just said put 10 things on it and he'd get them.

It'll be worth it when I'm pretending to be Goku on Christmas morning. =P

I've only had my hair cut five times (I think) since the beginning of Grade 10, which was four years ago. :blink:

Eheheh, you should have seen my parents when they first saw the glam incarnation of their son. Priceless. :lol:

What's wrong with eye makeup? It washes off, it's easy to apply, AND it's really fun to put on. As for me, I desperately want to put a gazillion holes in my ears...and get a lip ring, but I'm concerned about the potential health side effects on that one.

I wonder how hard it is to raise (and FEED) a family in the middle of Africa? Yeah, that's what I thought! Video games = not essential to survival.

I really don't want to think about that Goku part... :blink:

What's wrong with eye makeup? It washes off, it's easy to apply, AND it's really fun to put on. As for me, I desperately want to put a gazillion holes in my ears...and get a lip ring, but I'm concerned about the potential health side effects on that one.

you should go for a Prince albert...your dates would love it !!