The Countdown thread...

The-Habby2919

Which always seems to be better then the actual day too.

true !!

I have nothing planned for christmas day but at least I got meself out of work so I can at least boose myself to sleep!!

as for the countdown...7 days til christmas and 2 more days before my GF and I celebrate our 7th aniversary

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here in holland we have christmas eve, and then 2 days fo christmas. I believe its different in North america i recall. So i have to get through 2 days.

First day its all day @ my parents house. Eating/drinking, and maybe some Poker. (my dad just got a poker set)

Day 2 @ my own place, and around 2 pm my parents and sister come over with friends of my family (show them my new house) and go to dinner somewhere.

my kindergarten kids have been learning about count-downs on the calendar every morning...

they know that it's only 2 days to the christmas concert, 3 days to the last day of school and only 6 days to christmas

GO :hlogo: GO!

Speaking of Fall Out Boy, why the hell is one of their songs in NHL 06? I mean honestly, WTF?!?!

to represent the teams that 'fall out' of the playoff running? :?- :?- :?- :?- :?- :?-

to represent the teams that 'fall out' of the playoff running? :?- :?- :?- :?- :?- :?-

or this year's flyers !!

Yeah, there's some pretty good songs on there, but I honestly don't understand the Fall Out Boy inclusion.

Is it Dance Dance? Or is it Madden 06 with Dance Dance? I like Dance Dance.

Anyway, NHL 07 has a really good soundtrack.

Is it Dance Dance? Or is it Madden 06 with Dance Dance? I like Dance Dance.

Anyway, NHL 07 has a really good soundtrack.

No, it's the one with the ridiculously long title, something about a lawyer changing the name.

I HATE FALLOUT BOY

So do I Pierre, so do I... :puke:

my kindergarten kids have been learning about count-downs on the calendar every morning...

they know that it's only 2 days to the christmas concert, 3 days to the last day of school and only 6 days to christmas

My son (in kindergarten) had his Christmas concert last night. They're so adorable at that age, earnestly trying to sing their song properly. My son's class was up there for about ten minutes, and then we had to sit through all the other classes - it was 1.5 hours total. A little Christmas concert goes a long ways - it seemed more like 3 hours...

My son (in kindergarten) had his Christmas concert last night. They're so adorable at that age, earnestly trying to sing their song properly. My son's class was up there for about ten minutes, and then we had to sit through all the other classes - it was 1.5 hours total. A little Christmas concert goes a long ways - it seemed more like 3 hours...

:blink:

Matsnaslundsuperfan is still in kindergarten? :lol:

Merry christmas in advance everyone ho ho ho

If only I had white hair I could REALLY be the Santa Claus