Bouillon punch...

cmac34

What a coward. First he hits Bouillon from behind, then he's to scared to drop the gloves with a guy who's only slightly taller than a hobbit. And to top it all off, obviously he bitches about Bouillon not getting five minutes.

Tucker is such a crybaby. It's always the same with this guy. He cheap-shots someone, then is scared to face the music. I remember when he clipped Kovalev in the face, and was all surprised that Kovalev steamrolled him moments later. Gosh!

Darcy Tucker has thrown his share of punches over the years. But now that he is relied upon as a top scorer on the team, he realizes he can't keep fighting as much as he used to. If he was still a 3rd line energy guy for them, you can be sure he would have faced off with Boullion.

Who is the wanker who has the commentary at the end of the clip criticizing Bullion not getting 5 because he dropped the gloves? What gloves were dropped? Furthermore, Tucker gave the first punch. Leafs are a bunch of hypocritical wankers. We should have traded Reibero to them!

Who is the wanker who has the commentary at the end of the clip criticizing Bullion not getting 5 because he dropped the gloves? What gloves were dropped? Furthermore, Tucker gave the first punch. Leafs are a bunch of hypocritical wankers. We should have traded Reibero to them!

Bouillon did drop the gloves though.

Trizzak is right he did drop the gloves but the guy you are aling about is Jeff O'Neil. If Bouillon got 5 for fighting Dacy should have recieved 5, 10 and a game for attempt injure.

Trizzak is right he did drop the gloves but the guy you are aling about is Jeff O'Neil. If Bouillon got 5 for fighting Dacy should have recieved 5, 10 and a game for attempt injure.

Didnt markov also nail tucker really good last night or am I just imagining that (things kind of hazy since I went out and got plastered after)?

He definitely dropped the gloves and hit Tucker with a bare fist.

tucker choked in front of bouillon...

another proof that he (tucker) is a big joke... just like the team he is playing for...

:)

Didnt markov also nail tucker really good last night or am I just imagining that (things kind of hazy since I went out and got plastered after)?

I was pretty drunk as well, but yes, Markov did lay Tucker out.

Bouillon also creamed O'neil.

Another thing about Tucker was yesterday I went to the Canadiens and Leafs game day skate at the Bell Centre. When walking to the security entrance we walked by a Taxi and guess who got out Tucker, McCabe and Bob Cole.

A young girl (15-17) sais he look is Darcy Tucker the F***er. Tucker turned around and starting yelling at chirping at a young girl. Just make me dislke him that much more, what kind of a tool chirps a young girl, your a pro athlete let it slide. I would have understood if it were an older guy but yelling at a girl does that make you feel like a tough guy.

Another thing about Tucker was yesterday I went to the Canadiens and Leafs game day skate at the Bell Centre. When walking to the security entrance we walked by a Taxi and guess who got out Tucker, McCabe and Bob Cole.

A young girl (15-17) sais he look is Darcy Tucker the F***er. Tucker turned around and starting yelling at chirping at a young girl. Just make me dislke him that much more, what kind of a tool chirps a young girl, your a pro athlete let it slide. I would have understood if it were an older guy but yelling at a girl does that make you feel like a tough guy.

I dunno, he was right to give her an earful. Kids shouldnt be running around calling people "f**kers" on the street even if they don't like how said person plays hockey. Her parents probably didnt spank her enough as a kid, now she is a rude little brat.

I dunno, he was right to give her an earful. Kids shouldnt be running around calling people "f**kers" on the street even if they don't like how said person plays hockey. Her parents probably didnt spank her enough as a kid, now she is a rude little brat.

haha come on, she's a teenager who despises him like I do. I'd probably do the same, not gunna lie...Except I probably wouldn't make fun of his last name, something different.

If someone yelled that at me, I'd probably laugh it off. Hey, he made it to the NHL, making millions of bucks, I seriously wouldn't do anything about it. He should've just told himself that he is a thousand times more successful than that girl is going to be when she grows up.

if he'd bitch a little less, he could play on my team anytime.

Yes, but that is a lot to ask. Bitching IS Tucker. He whines and complains, he dives, and throws cheap shots galore and never can contain his temper.

Bouillon is barely getting in game shape,.....it shure nice to seem him out there outskating those forwards, nailing them hard in the process and provoquing cheap shot retaliations......I am glad he didn't get injured

thought and I wasn't surprised to see him reacted that way.....Tucker didn't get away with that one.....he got

2 minutes for charging, 2 more for ruffing and got nailed by a solid cubic punch on the noze from our mini tank.....I think even the refs where pleased with what they saw.

Darcy Tucker has thrown his share of punches over the years. But now that he is relied upon as a top scorer on the team, he realizes he can't keep fighting as much as he used to. If he was still a 3rd line energy guy for them, you can be sure he would have faced off with Boullion.

huh?

if he thinks he's so valued by staying out of the box why did he take a (leaping) run at cube from behind? he bit off more than he could chew (again). the guy's a dirty prick and has made an art of running guys and waiting for the reffs to step in. im not saying he's not effective in the role (he is), but he's more kenny linseman than matt barnaby.

huh?

if he thinks he's so valued by staying out of the box why did he take a (leaping) run at cube from behind? he bit off more than he could chew (again). the guy's a dirty prick and has made an art of running guys and waiting for the reffs to step in. im not saying he's not effective in the role (he is), but he's more kenny linseman than matt barnaby.

Barnaby is worse than Tucker. Barnaby thinks he's an offensive player. Tucker is actually putting up points.