Bouillon punch...

cmac34

Barnaby is worse than Tucker. Barnaby thinks he's an offensive player. Tucker is actually putting up points.

i didnt think this would turn into a tucker loving thread....all im glad is that bouillon got to punch him..the f8cker got what was coming man....anybody here would of retaliated the same...shame tucker was too much of a pussy to drop em...bouillon would of humiliated him!!i saw the anger in his eyes!!!

That splendid punch was the only good thing to happen for the Habs in that 1st period.

I dunno, he was right to give her an earful. Kids shouldnt be running around calling people "f**kers" on the street even if they don't like how said person plays hockey. Her parents probably didnt spank her enough as a kid, now she is a rude little brat.

Have to agree to a certain extent - I admit that I don't like Tucker one bit, but she showed absolutely no class, no respect and no inkling of manners at all...

Sad thing is that this type of low brow behaviour is getting to be more & more acceptable today? :puke: :angry:

Edited by beliveau1

Have to agree to a certain extent - I admit that I don't like Tucker one bit, but she showed absolutely no class, no respect and no inkling of manners at all...

Sad thing is that this type of low brow behaviour is getting to be more & more acceptable today? :puke: :angry:

I agree, and I also agree that Tucker didn't respond correctly. Funny story. I'm at the big O, sometime in the late 80's early 90's. The Mets were in town and some drunk schmucks in front of me were heckling Darryl Strawberry. Finally, in one inning, they're more appropriate and just doing a Darr-yllll, Darr-yllll chant over and over again. Inning ends, and Strawberry runs over to the wall in our section, looks up at the guy and asks his name. He tells him, so Strawberry (instead of cursing or doing anything evil like a lot of athletes I've seen) looks at him, and starts going "Riiiiiii-ckkkk, Riiiiii-ckkkk" and did it every inning thereafter when he ran out into the field. It was great. He played around with us in the stands between innings. That's how they should respond to hecklers.