Bulldogs vs Toronto Marlies --- 12/06/06

Lammy

Puck drops at 7:30pm ET

This game can be seen on TV on Sportsnet.

Go Dogs Go!!! :hlogo:

Nyce, I can switch back and forth to check it out during the Habs game (during breaks).

3-2 for Dogs now.

Stortini just took it to Nash... kneeing and elbowing him in a fight at the end of the 2nd period.

J. Ferland (7) M. D'Agostini

M. Grabovski (6) Z. Stortini

D. Milroy (11)

K. Chipchura (4) J. Ferland, M. Grabovski

K. Chipchura (5) J. Ferland, A. Baines

Then Chips add his 5th, and second of the period into the empty net... for a 5-3 win.

Danis also came out with a solid game:

Name ---- Min---- SH-SVS-GA

Y. Danis - 60:00- 40- 37--- 3

story on-line at NHL.com

Apparently Stortini was using knees and elbows in his fight. Personally, I think if you are going to fight in hockey you shouldn't be limited to boxing tactics. Why hot full on ultimate fighting? Only rules, no use of skate blades!

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?articleid=28471...mp;service=page

Grabs got 3 goals and 9 assists in his last 7 games!

At this pace, he's the next Habs call-up.

Especially with the Habs struggles at centre, Plekanec always looks like he is not on the same page as Kovalev, and that may be no fault of his own as Kovalev would be a very difficult line-mate to have. Grabs may be just what he needs but I still can not believe Koivu and Kovalev have not even had one game together yet this year.

Especially with the Habs struggles at centre, Plekanec always looks like he is not on the same page as Kovalev, and that may be no fault of his own as Kovalev would be a very difficult line-mate to have. Grabs may be just what he needs but I still can not believe Koivu and Kovalev have not even had one game together yet this year.

you do not want to put a rookie in the middle of those two guys...it would be the best way to crash his confidence...too much pressure for a younmg guy like him.

I watched the game in bits yesterday and saw amazing moves by grabovsky( that 1-2 pass with kostitsyn in the corner was indredible). He will play in the NHL in a near future along his belarussian pal. should their be another offensive player injured, grabovski will be called up.

The Hamilton Spectator posted an article about the game, highlighting Chipchura's hat trick.

"Chipchura chips in winning goal for Bulldogs"

http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/NASApp/cs...l=1112274690756

but I still can not believe Koivu and Kovalev have not even had one game together yet this year.

As a first year coach, I think Carbonneau is scared to juggle his lines and mess up what was working with Lines 1 and 3. The Higgins injury forced him to juggle. The best thing that can probably happen is Higgins to come back and although I am against it, inserting Higgins between Kovalev and Samsonov and moving Plekanec to the 4th line.

Having said that I think the problem lies with Samsonov and Kovalev playing together. I think these guys need to be separated. There is absolutley no chemistry there at all, and I don't think any centre in the league can fix that problem

The Hamilton Spectator posted an article about the game, highlighting Chipchura's hat trick.

"Chipchura chips in winning goal for Bulldogs"

http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/NASApp/cs...l=1112274690756

i like the originality of that alliteration... :P:P:P

GO :hlogo: GO!