Game Thread | Montreal vs. New York | 12/07/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The line of pads Huet uses is Reebok, the came out with a new set of pads last year called the Premiere 1's with the help from Levebfre (Koho). The Priemere 1's were used by most goalies last year in the NHL. With the sucess the decided to come out with two new pads this year. The X-Pulses (Marc Denis sports these) and the Premiere 2's. The P2's are very similair to last years p1's but have no knee break, and have some other custom thousand dollar stuff. But last year huet used P1's (red), He began this year with P2's White/Blue/Red. A month into the season he began useing a different pair of P2"s in practice. I'm guessing that he was shooting for last years colors, these are not the Same as last years..... I think he has some thighrise on their. Abby uses Reeboks as well.

The Habs are only going to get BETTER! The room is good. The spirit is good. Niinimaa fared well tonight. And over time Carbonneau, Muller & Jarvis are going to work out the kinks. We are better this year bigtime.

3 games to go until...

HIGGINS

:hlogo:

http://www.loreille.com/special3.html

three stars

1 koivu

2 ryder

3 souray

GO :hlogo: GO!

I completely forgot that this was the second game in two nights....Now that I remember that, that was a spectacular effort in those circumstances.

with saturday's game against the sabres, it'll be the 5th game in 8 nights... an awful lot... i hope the boys will have enough energy left to deal with those canadiens killers...

The Habs are only going to get BETTER! The room is good. The spirit is good. Niinimaa fared well tonight. And over time Carbonneau, Muller & Jarvis are going to work out the kinks. We are better this year bigtime.

3 games to go until...

HIGGINS

:hlogo:

http://www.loreille.com/special3.html

jacques demers is saying that he expects that latendresse is going to stay on the 1st line and that higgins will be placed on the 2nd line... hmmm...... i don't know...

makes sense, in a way...

Habs win, Toronto loses 9 in a row. Tomorrow is Friday.

this was toronto's ninth loss in row? wow... my leafs friends will be very self-effaced - very silent - very hockey-opinion invisible...

oo the leafs lost too, I will sleep well tonight.

Hey, whats up with sportsnet blacking out the leafs game in quebec?? It was playing on sportsnet-O and sportsnet-W but their was no feed for teh channels. Thats stupid.

It is weird, when I try to see a habs game on any of the sportsnets, it does the same thing (I live in Toronto). Stupid sportsnet...

the leafs have not lost 9, it is 6 in a row. Of course, sportsnet spent 6 minutes on them, 1 minute on the habs win.....

they lost 9 in a row.

7 regulation losses(including tonight) and 2 OT losses. Unless TSN is exaggerating their losing streak...

Edited by fromage