Game Thread | Buffalo vs. Montreal | 12/09/06

Spider-Man NL

img15.gif
img12.gif

buffalo200.gifvrssign.gifmontreal200.gif

2006-07 Regular Season Record:

buffalo50.gif21-5-2 : 44 Points (1st in the Eastern Conference)

montreal50.gif16-8-4 : 36 Points (4th in the Eastern Conference)

Projected goalies for this game are:

Buffalo

2045.gif# 30 Ryan Miller (14-3-2), 2.74 GAA, .913 Save%

Montreal

2311.gif# 39 Cristobal Huet (11-3-2), 2.30 GAA, .931 Save%

Sabres Roster
Link

Canadiens Roster
Link

LW.jpgHabs_spin.gifrw.jpg

Latendresse - Koivu - Ryder
Samsonov - Plekanec - Kovalev
Perezhogin - Bonk - Johnson
Murray- Begin - Streit

d.jpg

Komisarek - Markov
Souray - Rivet
Bouillon - Dandenault

G.jpg
Cristobal Huet

Meetings This Year:

Oct. 6th, 2006:montreal50.gif4 buffalo50.gif5 (SO)

Oct. 23rd, 2006:buffalo50.gif4 montreal50.gif1

Nov. 24th, 2006:montreal50.gif2 buffalo50.gif1 (OT)

Collectible-card-night.jpg

Johsonbilde.jpg

Kovybilde.jpg

This game can be seen 7:00pm eastern on:
l_RDS.gif& msg_network_right_logo.gif

Cjad.jpg
Listen to the game live at 7:00 pm on CJAD 800 AM

OR

ckac.jpg
Listen to the game live (In French) at 7:00 pm on CKAC 730 AM

img46.gifimg14.gifimg10.gif
Edited by KoZed

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although it worked out Ok at the end, I hope we don't play the 1-4 trap against these guys again........I like it better when we go in there and attack (pound) their D, like we did in that first game (even though we lost we outplayed them most of the game).

Habs 5 (Plex 2, Bonk, Ryder 2)

Buffalo 2

According to Sportsnet, Markov will be playing tomorrow night...and Drury and Numminen most likely won't be. :king:

:ghg:

If they are out that is good news for the Canadiens. This game can allow the Canadiens to get witin 6 points of the Sabres and the Habs play them again next week. The saying this game is huge is oft overused but in this case THIS GAME IS HUGE

we could close up on buffalo and we could get more space between us and carolina .

I see a close scoring game tonight. something like 4-2 hopefully in habs favor.

why not perezhogin with 2(one emptyneter) and koivu 1 kovalev 1

briere 1, afinogenov 1

Edited by marky_and_komi

Not that I want to reopen this old lame argument but this is the game that CBC should be showing. They could be showing the #1 vs the #4 team in the eastern confrence but instead will show the 9th place eastern confrence team vs the 6th place Western Confrence team. Not only is it a more important game, but its probably going to be the more exciting game, especially with the Sabres involved.

Hopefully the Habs are nice and rested after a day off. There going to need it. After Buffalo's shitty performance against Florida on Thursday, Lindy Ruff is going to have these guys firing on all cylinders. Not too mention that Buffalo seems to be a better road team than home team.

GO Habs

Edited by kaos

Not that I want to reopen this old lame argument but this is the game that CBC should be showing. They could be showing the #1 vs the #4 team in the eastern confrence but instead will show the 9th place eastern confrence team vs the 6th place Western Confrence team. Not only is it a more important game, but its probably going to be the more exciting game, especially with the Sabres involved.

Very good point, when are they going to replace Dick Irving? I say just say screw them. Without HNIC what is that network worth anyway, and since it is now HNIO.... let them be, we know they wont be carrying any Laugh games in the spring.

Why not? I re-open it every Saturday that Montreal isn't playing the Laffs. :D The only upside is that we can bear witness to Toronto losing its 7th game in a row, falling even further out of playoff contention, and hopefully numerous updates (in our favour of course) from the Montreal game.

GO HABS GO!!!

:hlogo:

2 hours till puck drops...going to be a tough game tonight...whats Buffalo lost two in a row?? and you can be sure they will seek revenge for that 2 seconde left goal....now i think we can win this...heck washington creamed them...we are a better team the washington now are we? what did washington do to score so many goals? were they crashing the net?

Usually I'd get angry about the CBC and the leafs but they can't pass up the Leafs and Wings.

Detroit loves the CBC.

Its the Red Wings vs. Leafs

But then again the CBC only is worried about Ontario. Because people in the west don't watch the early game usually. They're out shopping or something.

As long as the Canadiens game is being played in Atlantic Canada then I don't have a problem with this.