Game Thread | Buffalo vs. Montreal | 12/09/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate game nights during exams!! all i think about for an hour or 2 before puck drop is the game, and i cant study! so i just laze around on the internet reading articles about hockey and the habs and tonights game! and get no studying done!! arghhhhhhh

i hate game nights during exams!! all i think about for an hour or 2 before puck drop is the game, and i cant study! so i just laze around on the internet reading articles about hockey and the habs and tonights game! and get no studying done!! arghhhhhhh

yeah, im in the same boat.

Not that I want to reopen this old lame argument but this is the game that CBC should be showing. They could be showing the #1 vs the #4 team in the eastern confrence but instead will show the 9th place eastern confrence team vs the 6th place Western Confrence team. Not only is it a more important game, but its probably going to be the more exciting game, especially with the Sabres involved.

To be fair, the scheduling is done before the season begins, so to bring up standings is a pointless argument. However, that does not pacify my anger for the stupid system.

As for the Leafs-Wings game, it's an original 6 matchup, and they haven't met in a couple of years.....So I can see this game being shown.

It's EVERY other Saturday Night with the Leaf's I hate!!

Anyway back to the real game...... :hlogo:

I think RAYCROFT is due for a SHUTOUT!!! :D

i appreciate the effort, but you have to be aware of reverse mojo from overjinxing.

this is not a simple thing.

btw - anybody have a slingblade they want to beam at me :P

yvan cournoyer on CJAD? nice!

To be fair, the scheduling is done before the season begins, so to bring up standings is a pointless argument. However, that does not pacify my anger for the stupid system.

the problem is not when they schedule, its how they schedule... it goes something like this... okay, Saturday, leafs... okay, the next Saturday, Leafs, okay... repeat for every broadcast. :)

I hate these 4 and 5 minute PP's.......................most of the time they start off slow, and then you look up and there's only :30 sec left and you wonder where the whole PP went...........

Out of town scoreboard:

Pandolfo and Langenbruner score to put Jersey up 2-0 over Boston.

Hilbert and Asham combine for two goals against Auld, 2-0 Isles over Florida.

Alexander the GR8 scores, 1-0 Caps over Philly.

Crosby beats Lehtonen on the powerplay, but Hnidy ties it up shorthanded, 1-1 is the score in Atlanta.

Samuelsson shatters all hopes of a Leaf shutout on the powerplay, 1-0 Detroit. :king: