Bulldogs VS Penguins

Bacchus

Bulldogs win another one.

Kostitsyn scored another shoot-out goal, but again got no points. Grabovsky was held pointless. While Danis got the win and only allowed one goal.

I really think we ought to trade Abby and give Danis the back up spot ... so that Halek can get full time minutes in Hamilton.

Full story:

http://www.theahl.com/news/league/index.html?article_id=7261

I fully agree...danis had performed 2 years in a row in hamilton...plus the few games he saw with the habs last year.

It would definitely be a full vote of confidence by the habs organization to recognise what Yann has done for the organization

Danis hasn't had a consistent season in Hamilton. I'd keep him there until he gets more consistent with his game.

He probably wasn't consistent for a little while because he was depressed. I mean, what else does he have to do to make the Habs? He killed it for two straight years, he got shoutouts in the NHL ... and now Abby is in front of him.

That's how things go sometimes. That's the crucial point in his career (or anyone else's for that matter) where he has to keep his head high and come dominate each and every night to prove the Habs management wrong for not keeping him in the big club.

His lack of consistency is just proving the Habs right for not keeping him.

He probably wasn't consistent for a little while because he was depressed. I mean, what else does he have to do to make the Habs?

Monarchs goalie can't get back to NHL because of contract issue

If anything, LaBarbera has increased his own stock by the manner in which he's handled the dilemma.

"He's been a total pro," Hextall said. "When we called up Barry (to the Kings), I called (LaBarbera) and explained the whole thing to him, and he was great. He's certainly earned a lot of respect from myself and from our organization."

"You realize the only thing you can control is how you play and how you act and how you show how much of a professional you are," LaBarbera said. "So many guys can get lost and rattled. They think they should be somewhere else and feel like they're getting screwed over ... My situation doesn't make sense. It's kind of frustrating, but there's nothing I can do about it."

Great attitude.