Dare to Dream...

Seb

Well, dunno Saku's a solid team guy. And if Sundin was coming in just as a hired gun so to speak, he wouldnt be challenging Koivu for control of the team or anything.

Never ever going to happen though, don't get your hopes up.

The only time I'd welcome sundin is if we signed him as a UFA. Theres something about seeing Habs players on the leafs that makes me cringe, so i say NO WAY to any sort of trade especially involving the young guns.

But yea, its not going to happen...Still, this was a very good quality post.

The leafs would never trade him anyway. The odds of that happening are about the same as us trading Koivu. Even if we were last in the conference we wouldn't trade him because he's like the backbone of the club, Sundin is the same in TO. It just won't happen, he will retire a leaf just like Koivu will retire a habs.

My dreams are wet... :unsure:

That should be filled under "TMI" ..... unless it is specifically about Sundin .... and then we'd want more details (for example, did he expose any weaknesses - and we aren't talking about a weak stick side).

:P