Game Thread | Boston vs. Montreal | 12/12/06

Spider-Man NL

img15.gif
img12.gif

boston150.gifvrssign.gifmontreal200.gif

2006-07 Regular Season Record:

boston50.gif14-11-2 : 31 Points (10th in the Eastern Conference)

montreal50.gif16-8-5 : 37 Points (4th in the Eastern Conference)

Projected goalies for this game are:

Boston

1591.gif# 30 Tim Thomas (12-7-2), 3.05 GAA, .905 Save%

Montreal

Abby2.jpg# 30 David Aebischer (5-5-2), 3.04 GAA, .906 Save%

Bruins Roster
Link

Canadiens Roster
Link

LW.jpgCanadienBall.jpgrw.jpg

Latendresse - Koivu - Ryder
Samsonov - Plekanec - Kovalev
Perezhogin - Bonk - Johnson
Downey - Begin - Streit

d.jpg

Komisarek - Markov
Souray - Rivet
Bouillon - Dandenault

G.jpg
David Aebischer

Meetings This Year:

Oct. 26th, 2006:montreal50.gif3 boston50.gif2

Dec. 4th, 2006:boston50.gif6 montreal50.gif5

JohnsonBos.jpg

DandyBos.jpg

This game can be seen 7:30pm eastern on:
l_RDS.gif& NESN.jpg

Cjad.jpg
Listen to the game live at 7:30 pm on CJAD 800 AM

OR

ckac.jpg
Listen to the game live (In French) at 7:30 pm on CKAC 730 AM

img46.gifimg14.gifimg10.gif
Edited by Spider-Man NL

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I sold Kovalev and replaced him with another player in my online hockey pool. This all but guarantees he's going to have a big game against the Bruins, as it seems that every guy I've dropped has gone on a tear right after I do it!!!

This game is a test for the Canadiens and Huet especially, he will want and must have a better outing. Saturday night he should have had a shutout the two goals he did allow should have been stopped and he was unable to make big saves against the Bruins last week.

Go Habs Go

Ok, I sold Kovalev and replaced him with another player in my online hockey pool. This all but guarantees he's going to have a big game against the Bruins, as it seems that every guy I've dropped has gone on a tear right after I do it!!!

Thanks for taking one for the team!

Go :hlogo: go!!!

The Bruins are not to take lightly they have been pretty good since Adolf Lewis as clearly took command of the team.

They are just 2 points behind Ottawa and Toronto with 4 games in hand.

Savard and Murray are acumulating points.

Bergeron is alway a threat to watch.

Chara looked chaky lately but Thomas is doing rellay great.

Kessel is out indefinately, an undisclosed medical injury/ illness not related to hockey.

just heard on the radio...hope it's nothing serious.

holly smith: the kessel familly as asked the boston bruins to release a statement saying phil was being treated for none-hockey related illness and as ask the public and media to respect the kessels privacy during the time being...

that doesn't sound good at all.

Edited by marky_and_komi

I don't know if this'll jinx him, but I dreamed that Sammy scored 2 late 3rd period goals to force overtime, and Koivu scored the OT winner.

Hopefully I've become prophetic...

Doubtful though, as later on, when I checked the scoresheet, Demitra appeared on the Habs roster...

Regardless, I think our boys will be up for this one, and will dismantle the Ruins. GO HABS GO!!!

I don't know if this'll jinx him, but I dreamed that Sammy scored 2 late 3rd period goals to force overtime, and Koivu scored the OT winner.

Hopefully I've become prophetic...

Doubtful though, as later on, when I checked the scoresheet, Demitra appeared on the Habs roster...

Regardless, I think our boys will be up for this one, and will dismantle the Ruins. GO HABS GO!!!

the all mighty lazy26....all praise ...im just curious s=to see whats happening with souray....god lets hope he's okay.....on a brighter side...higgins participated in a full practice today

the all mighty lazy26....all praise ...im just curious s=to see whats happening with souray....god lets hope he's okay.....on a brighter side...higgins participated in a full practice today

my guess is he'll be back on saturday against pittsburgh

Hope everyone is in shape and the Gainey missing daughter will not affect much on the team spirits we need to wins games and win it for Gainey.

I disagree. A team is like a family, in fact it is a family. When the head of the team (GM) takes leave of absence because his daughter has gone missing it will affect the team.

The game is at Montreal right? I can bet there will be a moment of silence.

The guys will have Gainey on there minds tonight.

This is the toughest game of the season, in my opinion.

I disagree. A team is like a family, in fact it is a family. When the head of the team (GM) takes leave of absence because his daughter has gone missing it will affect the team.

The game is at Montreal right? I can bet there will be a moment of silence.

The guys will have Gainey on there minds tonight.

This is the toughest game of the season, in my opinion.

I agree with you here, but also know that because of the the team chemistry nobody will let Bob down. This will be on their minds but they will played disciplined Guy/Bob hockey because of that very fact. Could be tough on our next few opponents. Should see a very determined game out of LesHab Tuesday.

So, Sheldon news?

How about CH?

Hope they both are in now or soon. Be a great spark.