Canadiens AHL/ECHL update

Psycing

Wow, that was a long read... heh.

I liked the bit at the end where D'Agostini is compared to Mike Johnson. With Chipchura and D'Agostini, we have the future Bonk and Johnson... maybe even better.

The future is very bright.

Wow, that was a long read... heh.

I liked the bit at the end where D'Agostini is compared to Mike Johnson. With Chipchura and D'Agostini, we have the future Bonk and Johnson... maybe even better.

The future is very bright.

future looks good indeed...if we get emelin in montreal next year or in two years..we'll have, fischer, o,byrne and emelin...as well as carle...

I guess startig next draft, we can adress offense and taking risks with kostitsyn like players

I'm starting to think we will never see Emelin in a Habs jersey. I think he will go back in to the draft if we don't sign him soon. Also, he signed a two year contract, and the Russian Hockey federation is starting to get pissed with the NHL for stealing all of its top players ... which Emelin is starting to be.

Russia is not as poor as it once was, so now having a job at home is more appealing to young players. If the money keeps on catching up, we just may never see him.

emelin has untile june 1st 2008 to sign with mtl

So after this season we have one more in which to sign him. Not much. Also, he might not be too stoked about coming here to play for a year in the minors. I heard somewhere that this was one of the sticking points ... or at least that he didn't want a two-way contract (note: speculation on my part base on heresay!) - literally, here! ;)