Game Thread | Tampa Bay vs. Montreal | 12/14/06

Spider-Man NL

img15.gif
img12.gif

thtampa150.gifvrssign.gifmontreal200.gif

2006-07 Regular Season Record:

tampa50.gif14-15-2 : 30 Points (13th in the Eastern Conference)

montreal50.gif17-8-5 : 39 Points (4th in the Eastern Conference)

Projected goalies for this game are:

Tampa Bay

0865.gif# 30 Marc Denis (6-9-2), 3.14 GAA, .879 Save%

Montreal

2311.gif# 39 Cristobal Huet (11-3-3), 2.27 GAA, .932 Save%

Lightning Roster
Link

Canadiens Roster
Link

LW.jpgHabs_spin.gifrw.jpg

Latendresse - Koivu - Ryder
Samsonov - Plekanec - Kovalev
Perezhogin - Bonk - Johnson
Murray - Lapierre - Streit

d.jpg

Komisarek - Markov
Niinimaa - Rivet
Bouillon - Dandenault

G.jpg
Cristobal Huet

Meetings This Year:

Nov. 15th, 2006:montreal50.gif3 tampa50.gif1

HuetTBbilde.jpg

BonkTB.jpg

This game can be seen 7:30pm eastern on:
l_RDS.gif& SUN.jpg

Cjad.jpg
Listen to the game live at 7:30 pm on CJAD 800 AM

OR

ckac.jpg
Listen to the game live (In French) at 7:30 pm on CKAC 730 AM

img46.gifimg14.gifimg10.gif

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tampa is already down, lets kick them! The less teams still have playoff hopes, the better.

Lecavalier and St Louis are doing their job and are among the best in the league yet the team still suck.. the rest of the team must be really horrible

Tampa played absolutely terrible vs. Toronto, I sure hope they don't rebound tommorow night from that display. They are due for a good performance.

They didn't play terrible....they are terrible........we should try to annihilate them just for the mere fact they broke the make-belief's 7-game losing streak!.....As for Vinny, he's the best cherry-picker in the league; always must beware he doesn't slip behind our D (especially during our PP).

Edited by SoCalHab

you get a take home exam, lucky..........althought th 8 hours doesnt sound very enticing

why do we always have to face a french goalie? they love playing us.

We gotta start giving ourselves some breathing room, and hopefully playing a team not playing at the top of there game will help, im curious to see how samsonov plays.

Go Habs Go

quote name='habsfan88' date='Dec 13 2006, 09:50 PM' post='163323']

8 hours? ouch...

Kovy with the flu!!! that explains last nights poor display!

/quote]

he shouldn' have kissed markov :lol:

that game tomorow will be a great one...can't wait to be there !!

Edited by marky_and_komi

you get a take home exam, lucky

Never say such a thing! Take home exams are always nightmares. The only reason profs give them is because the test is so long/difficult that they couldn't fit it into a 2 hour exam slot. I trembled every time I heard the phrase "take home" back in college.

Never say such a thing! Take home exams are always nightmares. The only reason profs give them is because the test is so long/difficult that they couldn't fit it into a 2 hour exam slot. I trembled every time I heard the phrase "take home" back in college.

pretty much - except law school does 3-4 hour slots.

Everybody is freaking out about this. We are expected to write 8-10 double-spaced pages. This will be anything but easy. I much prefer the 3hr open-book i did today... hopefully my grades in the two exams offset B)

Edited by simonus

why do we always have to face a french goalie? they love playing us.

LOL true true true ... nearly every french goaltender out there love to play with us but doesn't want to play for us ... expect T-Bo (once habs) to be on net this Saturday as well another french dude! :lol:

not only french goalies...french players all in all have good games against the habs...its like they have something to prove themselves...and mostly cause all they're friends and family are watching

as one said earlier...its going to be interesting to watch samsonov tomorow...his he still going to shoot and drive to the net...or did he give his contribution for 18-19 games?

Do you guys think Huet is going to be shaky? hasent been himself since that 6-5 lost to the bruins...

this and more in about 18 hours

Who needs Kovalev when we have Samsonov on fire ?? Streaky man let's keep rolling.

God I hope you are being sarcastic, or that your tongue is firmly implanted in your cheek. Needless to say, one 2 goal game is like a minor yeast infection, lets wait until he has 15 points in 10 games before diagnosing anything as full blown gonorrhea

gazette says that higs, souray, and begin are still out for tonight.

Hmm, I believe RDS is saying that Higgins is awaiting clearance from the med staff in order to play tonight...but I could be wrong. My French isn't the greatest.

http://rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/219240.html