Crosby the Leading Points getter for 1st time

Bacchus

with 2 periods gone agains Phili, Crosby has 5 points, giving him 46 points on the year. Jagr has 44. This marks, I believe, the first time that he has lead the NHL in scoring. Not bad for a second year player ... even of he is supposed to be the second coming.

Make that 47 points ... and he leads the race for assists too!

Make that 6 points.

Been watching the whole game and Crosby's been on 6 of the 7 goals thus far.

Still, it's not a blow-out because Pitts is letting in some crappy goals. (7-4 is the score 5 min into the 3rd)

The record for most points by a Penguin in a single game is held by (duh) Mario Lemieux. He scored 8 points in a single game on 2 occasions. Crosby needs 2 more to tie the record.

yup... gratz to him ... 6 pts he made till now... 2 more to equal Lemieux record. But I don't expect him to lead all the way... not every team are like the Flyers to allow so much goals in a game. 8D Can't wait to see this guy though in town for the upcoming Saturday game!

Edited by Habstown

But I don't expect him to lead all the way... not every team are like the Flyers to allow so much goals in a game. 8D Can't wait to see this guy though in town for the upcoming Saturday game!

Yup, but I expect him to be in the top 5 barring injury.

I'm looking forward to shutting down their top line and exploiting their weak defensive game!

yep indeed, sure Crosby will end in top 5, I hope our habs will make their D & goaltender look like fools, they look ridiculous on that part ... Pens have great offensive but lack so much in the back! Before I think too much about that... The guys gotta win it against Tampa XD lol

with 2 periods gone agains Phili, Crosby has 5 points, giving him 46 points on the year. Jagr has 44. This marks, I believe, the first time that he has lead the NHL in scoring. Not bad for a second year player ... even of he is supposed to be the second coming.

Make that 47 points ... and he leads the race for assists too!

leading points getter for the 1st time... and not the last either...

GO :hlogo: GO!