Favorite Habs Picture

Fanpuck33

I know I tried this a while back for my 1,000th post, but it was lost when I tried to merge it with another thread. Anyways, this thread is for people to post their favorite Habs pics.

A few of mine:

The most intense eyes in the history of hockey.

richard.jpg

A true inspiration.

_retourkoivu23.jpg

Nothing like Guy's flowing locks.

AABH028~Guy-Lafleur-Photofile-Posters.jp

I gotta go with the wink. I remember watching that game on tv and seeing it happen live, on a random camera angle post-whistle. The commentators didn't even mention it, but my brain exploded, and I'm sure everyone else watching the game had the same experience.

I wish a similar camera angle would have caught Koivu's face after schooling Peca off the faceoff for that unassisted goal a few games ago - he turned around after burying it through Raycroft and said something to Peca that was pure Patrick Roy.

Where's the Kovalev-on-Tucker picture? :D

I know I tried this a while back for my 1,000th post, but it was lost when I tried to merge it with another thread.

I remember you starting this thread. for your 1000th post? wow lol Time goes by fast

STC1993.jpg

This is the only cup I truly remember, I was only alive for two.

But the Koivu one is amazing I was there that night and it was magical I will never forget a goal celebratin where Rivet skated right to the bench and gave Koivu the biggest hug ever.

I dont have the picture, but i remember the look on the rockets face when he recieved the standing ovation, he had tears in his eyes and was waving to the crowd at the bell centre.

MauriceRichard.jpg

"The Unconscious Goal" or

"The Goal of the Century"

April 8, 1952

After being knocked unconscious in the first period and carried off the ice, a woozy Richard returns in the final minutes and tells Coach Irvin he can play. Irvin puts him in. Opposing goalie "Sugar" Jim Henry recalls: "The Rocket crossed the centre line in full flight, shifted past the left-winger checking him, crossed our blue line and skated towards the corner with [bruin defenceman] Bill Quackenbush draped all over him. The Rocket used the tremendous strength of his arms to beat him and, being a left-handed shot and the great player he was, he cut in front of the net and put the puck past me to score the winning goal. I felt bad of course, because he had just eliminated us from the playoffs, but I had to congratulate The Rocket because it was one of the greatest goals I had ever seen and it was no shame being beat by such a player." ("Sugar" Jim Henry as told to Paul Patskou, 2003.)

Edited by Mont Royale

I liked a lot the smile on Carbo's face after the win against Boston this week .. anyone got it on their computer? :)