[Picture] xmas habs cartoon 2006

bebehabs

Hey HW members!!

i received my *La Presse* this morning and there was the 3rd special habs review in it and there was this lil habs cartoon image for xmas... i personally like it very much, it's kinda funny and original... so wanted to share it with u all!!

quality is so-so coz i snap it with my camera and put a frame around so it looks a bit better...

well hope u guys will like it!!! :D

imgp8859krm1.jpg

Edited by bebehabs

nice, but...

why does koivu have a big perm?

and why are niinimaa and plekanec segregated from the rest of the guys?

cause there jewish.....and why in hell isint koivu holding Carbonneau's hand???but very nice...i like

why does koivu have a big perm?

yeah... i wonder too.. propétia? :unsure:

wanted to see muller on it too :(

and what about youppi? where is youppi???? :(

cause there jewish..

you know that for a fact ??

I always wondered who was jewish in the league..don't really know why, though..

any scientologists !!???

Then why say it?

Is the one between Kovy and Gainey supposed to be Carbo? Looks more like Muller to me.

it was suppsed to be a joke...god some people here take themselves way too serious

Niinimaa is finnish and plekanecs is fricking Czech...how many jewish Czech's or fin's do you know?

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

Franz Kafka. But that was clearly a joke, h in the b, and a funny one.

I think Mathieu Schneider is the highest-profile Jewish hockey player right now. Honestly, the only one I can think of.

Brad Richards is clearly a Scientologist. Or maybe a devotee of the Bangalore branch of Kali-Durga worship. I can't decide which.

Edited by Oleg Petrov

cause there jewish.....and why in hell isint koivu holding Carbonneau's hand???but very nice...i like

<_<

How mature...

you know that for a fact ??

I always wondered who was jewish in the league..don't really know why, though..

any scientologists !!???

As mentioned already, there's Scheider, plus a couple more, although their names escape me at the moment.

it was suppsed to be a joke...god some people here take themselves way too serious

Niinimaa is finnish and plekanecs is fricking Czech...how many jewish Czech's or fin's do you know?

Regardless, it was in bad taste.

Franz Kafka. But that was clearly a joke, h in the b, and a funny one.

I think Mathieu Schneider is the highest-profile Jewish hockey player right now. Honestly, the only one I can think of.

Brad Richards is clearly a Scientologist. Or maybe a devotee of the Bangalore branch of Kali-Durga worship. I can't decide which.

glad to see some people with a bit of humor in 'em... but im positive that there are many other jewish players in the nhl

No one here realised that Evgeni Malkin is Jewish?

And habs in blood, u obviously dont travel much, cuz Prague (which is in the czech republic) had one of the biggest jewish communities in europe before WWII. and theyre are still lots of czech jews out there, and ive been to prague and they have the oldest Synagogue in europe i believe, very nice. You should check it out.

and ill say it again, Malkin is Jewish

as a Jew I had absolutely no problem with what Habs in the Blood said... I actually thought it was kinda funny.

Haboholic - where do you get the Malkin/Jewish stuff? I've never heard that before.

Yeah, there used to be jews in Prague... not so much anymore... Is the synagogue even still really active?

No one here realised that Evgeni Malkin is Jewish?

And habs in blood, u obviously dont travel much, cuz Prague (which is in the czech republic) had one of the biggest jewish communities in europe before WWII. and theyre are still lots of czech jews out there, and ive been to prague and they have the oldest Synagogue in europe i believe, very nice. You should check it out.

and ill say it again, Malkin is Jewish

ive been to italy tough....but not prague...going to thailand...but not prague....been around...perhaps....but not in prague

as a Jew I had absolutely no problem with what Habs in the Blood said... I actually thought it was kinda funny.

Haboholic - where do you get the Malkin/Jewish stuff? I've never heard that before.

Yeah, there used to be jews in Prague... not so much anymore... Is the synagogue even still really active?

thank you...at least i know it was somewhat funny...heck Jerry Seinfeld is my favorite Comedien...i know im no Jerry Seinfeld...but still i think Riker put it in best : Happy <insert reglious holiday of your choice here> everybody!

Jerry Seinfeld...but still i think Riker put it in best : Happy <insert reglious holiday of your choice here> everybody!

I'll just stick to wishing everyone Happy Holidays!

Or Happy Festivas!

I haven't decided. :D

North America is far too P.C.

We go from taking "Holiday Trees" (formerly known as Christmas Trees) down in airports to not being able to say things in this forum that are in NO WAY offensive.

Next we'll be saying "You can't trade Samsonov because it will offend the great people of Moscow"

People need to relax.

We go from taking "Holiday Trees" (formerly known as Christmas Trees) down in airports to not being able to say things in this forum that are in NO WAY offensive.

Never called the comment offensive.

I have no idea, I don't know any Fins or Czechs. I didn't say it was offensive, I was simply asking why you said it if you didn't know it to be true. I had no clue it was supposed to be a joke. I thought you were just making stuff up for the hell of it.

Never called the comment offensive.

I have no idea, I don't know any Fins or Czechs. I didn't say it was offensive, I was simply asking why you said it if you didn't know it to be true. I had no clue it was supposed to be a joke. I thought you were just making stuff up for the hell of it.

No worries Fanpuck, I wasn't saying anything about any of your comments actually.