Francophone Section....

I was just wondering (since I don't speak french) that those of us who don't are missing out on Habs news etc...

There's currently a topic about TB's Richards, Lecavalier, St. Louis and Boyle... I've tried translating other links (RDS) etc....but sometimes the translations make no sense...

I don't want to start a whole English/French discussion, but I just feel left out on some discussions involving the Habs.

I was just wondering (since I don't speak french) that those of us who don't are missing out on Habs news etc...

There's currently a topic about TB's Richards, Lecavalier, St. Louis and Boyle... I've tried translating other links (RDS) etc....but sometimes the translations make no sense...

I don't want to start a whole English/French discussion, but I just feel left out on some discussions involving the Habs.

St. John School

181 William

Sudbury, Ontario

P3L 1T7Phone: (705)693-2213

Fax: (705)693-2163

Email: schl129@scdsb.edu.on.ca

French Immersion Program Grades JK - 8

Regular Program Grades JK - 8

:D

oooh ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! I'm just trying to help! I actually took the time to look up where kenadian was living and then search for somewhere he could learn french!

Seriously though: it is true that you get left behind when you follow the Habs and dont know French. You miss out on all the Cyberpresse (La Presse, Le Soleil and etc), RDS, SRC and other French medias following the Habs. That's a huge chunk right there.

When I get stories off La Presse, I'll just post them in the Francophone section because then I dont have to do a rough translation. If someone wants to carry it over to the English section and provide the rough translation, there should be no problems. I won't be that one unless its a big story. Too lazy. :P

Pierre The Great now you have a mission -- study French hehehe -- then you can become the Official HW Apprentice Francais/English facilitator.

Any breaking news out of Japan, I'll handle.

Basically the LaPresse story referenced in the Franco section concerns a rumour from TB that Feaster may move one of his big four that's all just speculation so far . . .

Pierre The Great now you have a mission -- study French hehehe -- then you can become the Official HW Apprentice Francais/English facilitator.

Any breaking news out of Japan, I'll handle.

Basically the LaPresse story referenced in the Franco section concerns a rumour from TB that Feaster may move one of his big four that's all just speculation so far . . .

YES CAPTAIN!!

• 2 months later...

here is the real help : http://www.reverso.net/text_translation.asp?lang=fr Write whatever you want and it will translate it in any language. You can even do some copy/paste. That's how i wrote my spanish texts in classes LOL