Snow time!

huzer

Our first "big" storm of the year is s'posed to happen over the next coupla days. 16-20 inches for METRO Denver. Youch!

wOW!

congratulations!!!

may the deep powder be with you and the skiers

GO :hlogo: GO!

Our first "big" storm of the year is s'posed to happen over the next coupla days. 16-20 inches for METRO Denver. Youch!

hope every things done by christmas with all the traveling people do.

Upgraded to a blizzard warning now. Potential for two-three feet in the metro area here. All the schools are already closed, and flights getting canceled. It's not horrible here yet, but it'll get there soon. Damnit, I don't want my hockey game to get canceled tonight!!

No snow here in Mississauga either, damn it!

I want a SNOWBALL fight!

don't worry there rykie, for some reasons toronto area seems to get the biggest snow storm in canada !!

Man o man am i fed up of this cool temperature, i want cold...blistering cold dammit!

i remember when i was younger going to Toys R us with me mom and getting Mario Paint on the 24th of december ( forgot the year) and had to take the bus and it was freaking -30 outside...i remember Playing Hockey on my birthday (dec 15) does anyone know of a site that averages fallen snow and the temperature for each month and year?? i would really be interested in looking that up....

i think we wont be able to play hockey outside until mid january here....

The city (and most other cities out here) are shut down! And it's still snowing. Most places have received between 2-3 feet and it's supposed to keep coming down until 2:30 or so this afternoon. I'll have to go out and snap some pictures in a bit.

Man o man am i fed up of this cool temperature, i want cold...blistering cold dammit!

i remember when i was younger going to Toys R us with me mom and getting Mario Paint on the 24th of december ( forgot the year) and had to take the bus and it was freaking -30 outside...i remember Playing Hockey on my birthday (dec 15) does anyone know of a site that averages fallen snow and the temperature for each month and year?? i would really be interested in looking that up....

i think we wont be able to play hockey outside until mid january here....

*sighs* ..looks like no snow for Christmas :(