Snow time!

huzer

well... temperature is starting to be *colder* than last week... it's already a good start... so just wish for some snow for this coming xmas... *cross fingers***

it's not normal that we didnt shovel yet at this time of the year...

My car:

Yeah everybody can say that ;)

nice pic! (we had that last year, all in one day. It's fun,for once, not to often. Took me 4 hours to get back from work what normally takes 20 mins. Finally the car got stuck and had to walk the last few hunderd meters. Normally we dont get much snow, so than its fun)

Yeah, it is fun. Nothing like a little snow to get neighbors out walking around, helping others shovel, visiting, etc. My pup has had a riot running around in the snow, which is deeper than she is tall. I've seen more people/dogs out today than I have in a long time. I'm sure if any of the malls were open, people would be scurrying there to go shopping.

I'm one of only two people on my block that has shoveled/cleaned off their car. Nutty...I guess others aren't planning on going to work tomorrow! (I work from home most of the time, so it doesn't matter.)

for the first, and probably only time in my life (being a vancouverite), I get to brag about the great dump of snow we had about 2 weeks ago... We got about 1ft in the suburbs, and all the mountains were able to open about one month earlier than planned, and have great conditions... HAHA!