Game Thread | Philadelphia vs. Montreal | 12/21/06

Spider-Man NL

With the talent in the system, the men in charge and the intangibles of history, what we are witnessing here right now is the rise of a giant. I've never looked forward to spring more than this year.

hehehe! even when they are not trying to win they win! :D

but seriously tonight if they played as they did against buffalo it would of been devastating in Philly right now!

well Bruins are better....is Carbo going to stay with aebischer...or going to put back Huet,last time they met huet got the pull

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the talent in the system, the men in charge and the intangibles of history, what we are witnessing here right now is the rise of a giant. I've never looked forward to spring more than this year.

Exactly! What we witnessed in Games 1 & 2 last season against the Carolina Hurricanes was just a taste of things to come. The Habs have evolved and it seems that anything is possible right now. We dominated the eventual Stanley Cup champions. Now, when the team is playing their best hockey, we can't lose. I think I read a quote from one of the players that said something along the lines as "When we're playing our best, no one can skate with us."

Anyway, great things to come... The best part being that it is not only for this season, but for the future.

Well the game was pretty boring tonight but a win is a win. The wave in the Bell Centre was amazing it looked like a football game I have bever seen that ever in the bell centre or any hockey rink for that matter.

Markov keeps getting better and better every night.

Rivet was a +2 which is pretty good.

Too bad about Perezhogin being bumped for Lats but Latendresse gave energy to the third line./

oh my GOD!!

Look at the picture of Kovalev with Rivet on RDS/TSN...

Kovalev is actually SMILING!!! First time this year I think!

ROFLMAO

Kovy looks like an old man there. He's looking like "HEEEEEY! Why is this guy HUGGING MEEEE!?!"

219720_resize.jpg

Wow, a 20-page game thread..

100th career win for Aebischer..

Montréal 2nd in the east, 4th in the league..

:clap:

:hlogo: icon12.gif :hlogo:

Edited by mathieu30

ROFLMAO

Kovy looks like an old man there. He's looking like "HEEEEEY! Why is this guy HUGGING MEEEE!?!"

219720_resize.jpg

Is it just me or does Rivet look alot like that ugly kid with the boomerang in Mad Max 2?

how'd you get to see the game on tv? dalhabs?

Canal+ in sweden.

Is it just me or does Rivet look alot like that ugly kid with the boomerang in Mad Max 2?

Canal+ in sweden.

Kovalev on that picture looks like an old gramps lol looks like he's missing some teeths

Well the game was pretty boring tonight but a win is a win. The wave in the Bell Centre was amazing it looked like a football game I have bever seen that ever in the bell centre or any hockey rink for that matter.

Oh really? I saw a game in Vancouver about ten years ago and the fans did the wave then.

I LOVE your Starwars pic!

Heheh, so do I! ^_^