x'mas gift from bebehabs : need/want a gmail account?

bebehabs

Helloooo

ok so the title of the thread says it all :

i have 50 gmail invitations in hand so if u need/want to create an gmail account... just "PM" me ur email address and i'll send it to u...

GO :hlogo: GO

what's the gift?

well... the gmail accoung invitation... no?? :unsure:

people can't get a gmail account without a gmail invitation from someone who already has a gmail account... and gmail is kinda more effective than any other free email providers such as hotmail and yahoo...

so... i have 50 (now 49 haha) gmail account invitation in hand that i wanna give away... so if someone want a gmail account... then here's the chance to create one...

:lol:

Wow, you've used half of your invites?

ummm... i dunno about the policies about the # of gmail invitation we can give away, but they gave me 50 :huh:

sure I'll want one whats the advantages of a gmail account?

For one thing, nearly 3 GB of storage, so you never have to delete email again. A spam filter that has never let spam into my inbox. The ability to search your mail to help you find certain emails. And much more.

Remember the good ol day, when people paid you 20$ for a Gmail account on ebay? I miss those days.

I remember those days! Back in the spring of 2004 when Gmail was first created, there was a lot of people at the boards I went to who sold them.

I figured everyone had one by now.

Bah I got GMAIL but I never use it. I had my Hotmail account for 5+ years now so I cant be bothered to change.

Bah I got GMAIL but I never use it. I had my Hotmail account for 5+ years now so I cant be bothered to change.

+1.

Changing email is like changing cell phone number soo anoying.

Edited by JMMR

Gmail still has a crappy spam filter. I wouldn't go on saying it's awesome. I got Hotmail accounts that get less spam than my Gmail account.

I've had my gmail for well over a year and I've never had a single spam get through to my Inbox. What kinda sites are you giving out your email to? :o:lol:

well i actually only use hotmail only coz my friends r on msn

i use my hotmail account when i signup for sumthing on the net (like forum boards)... all i get is crap and spam on that account...

i'm now using gmail more for e-shopping stuff so i can get track of my orders easier and have a cleaner environment than i have with hotmail

and i receive no spam with gmail... and i receive sumthing like 45 spams a day with hotmail...

:)

Best advantage of Gmail is that you can manage all your emails accounts from there. So no need to tell everyone you have a new email account. Keep them all. You put a redirectection from all your old emails accounts to go to GMail. Then you only have to log on Gmail to check all your emails accounts. And also you can reply to email using whatever email identity you want.