Habs get no respect

riker

Jack Todd is always entertaining and usually spot on. I know when I read the Brian Higgins thing, I was like "WHAT is this???"

Sort of reminded me of a few years back, when Jose Theodore was not well-known, during his Hart Trophy season, there was a Leaf-habs matchup on HNIC, and Harry Neale kept calling Theodore "Jose (pronounced the spanish way) Thibodeau"... It was hilariously ridiculous, and it was in January when he'd already started making headlines across the country for his strong play.

vermette and phillips for weight :lol:

if I'm ST Louis, I do this in a heart beat !!

I really dont think the Senators are that stupid or desesperate! :lol:

lol if that happened doug weight would be angry like no other. He was traded last year then signed with the blues again then Traded AGAIN? lol I highly doubt that would ever happen if it did that would have to be some kind of record.

It's not like he didn't want to go to Carolina last season...

With all the respect talk going on, it was soo heartwarming to see the cheerful commentating on TSN's Sportcentre after The Habs' win against Philly, maybe things are finally changing? :)

It's only too true. I remember watching the series against Carolina last year and being shocked by the fact that the commentators knew more about the Hurricanes than Montreal, aside from the cliched Montreal has small forwards routine.