Spider-Man NL

was that david vs goliath?

GO :hlogo: GO!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saku fighting Murray? whats going on in Boston; I can't believe my ears! Go Saku GO!

now, that was a wild kovalev play!

that was a DIVE! damn Refs! put on your glasses.. Kovy get 2 min penalty

Stupid Yahoo has an active link for the game, but isn't actually showing the game.

I'm somehow watching it via Comcast's HockeyLive, which is for Comcast users only. Maybe it's open to everyone for the Holiday season. Problem is, there are no video options, so I can't reduce the quality of the video so that it doesn't skip. So I have great quality picture that lags every couple minutes for up to 90 seconds.

Kovy does tend to take some questionable penalties... but if I'm the bruins I'd be worried.. the habs score more than often shorthanded lately...

end of the first.. that was quick.

GHG!

Dany Dubé said Huet is playing poorly ... is it that bad ?

is that bad? of course...

dubé just made an idiot comment... idiot comments by someone who's supposed to know their stuff are bad :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Kovy does tend to take some questionable penalties... but if I'm the bruins I'd be worried.. the habs score more than often shorthanded lately...

end of the first.. that was quick.

GHG!

kovalev is playing inspired though. did you see that play along the far boards when he basically skated thru (not around) 3 checks? (not to mention the set up of plex). i think he's looking good tonight.

The two goals were caused very directly by Bouillion and Rivet.. Huet was not a fault on either...

RDS showed it again - Murray high-sticked Rivet as he was trying to clear the zone. Should not have been a goal; may have something to do with Koivu-Murray incident after

Chara is such a talentless overpaid pig.

He's ######in slow out there and scores fluky goals.

Talk about a fag!!

how terminology has changed over time... i remember that a fag was a cigarette...

a faggot was a bunch of sticks tied together...

so, one could say that chara is an extra-long cigarette or a bunch of long sticks :P:blink::lol::wacko::lol::blink::P

well........................... twosies???????????????

nope

RDS showed it again - Murray high-sticked Rivet as he was trying to clear the zone. Should not have been a goal; may have something to do with Koivu-Murray incident after

Yes, there was a high stick.. after Rivet made a bad play.. the high stick did not impact the play really.. would be nice if they called it and stopped the play, but they didn't. Doesn't excuse the bad decision by Rivet.

Now Kovalev is getting called again for the goalie coming into him.. ah well