so what d'y'all get?

zumpano21

oh do tell... :lol:

lol meet?

word of advice don't stay at a downtown hotel, expensive and saint louis is not the city to walk around at night (bang bang bang, blood on the street) stay out in the suburbs, if you want to eat somewhere Chesterfield's longest strip mall in the freaking world has places to eat.

If you like italian food go to 'the hill'.

Sure I would love to say hello!

I think we are staying downtown uhoh.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah you'll be fine. Just don't go wandering around between 12am 3am or so in the morning thats when people get shot.

Saint Louis isn't the place to walk around at night unless you want to end up in the paper the next day.

Other then that you should be fine. Just avoid North Saint Louis at all costs. You'll know when you're in a bad area it goes from nice looking to urban waste land looking.

During the day though its safe. The crime happens around here at night.

Oh and avoid the Eastside as well East Saint Louis and the sorounding areas make North Saint Louis look like paradise.

oh don't worry I'm just scaring you. lol.

The game will be weird since half the arena will be full. You'll feel like you're in a cave.

Oh and I forgot to mention unless the game ends really early your best shot is to eat before the game unless you like fast food. Everything around here closes really early unless you want to go to a bar or something. Not much to do downtown anyway its pretty much vacant at night. oh well have fun.

Well, nothing exciting for this old dude. I did pick myself up an big 1/32 scale slot car track for playing around with. I'm a bit of a car nut, so these things are pretty cool to me. They're getting technical too, I can even hook it up to my PC! Haha.

Oh yeah, and a Canadiens sweatshirt!

Edited by huzer

I think I win the competition.

Right now I am on a trip with my mom and dad.

Here is the itinerary.

Dec 26 -Stay in Washington D.C.

Dec 27- Habs @ Caps and then meet Ovechkin after the game my dad is friends with Matt Bradley

Dec 28 - drive to Carolina

Dec 29- drive to Florida - Habs @ Panthers

Dec 30- drive to Tampa Bay Habs @ Lightning.

Dec 31- Drive to Nashville

Jan 1- Avalanche @ Predators

Jan 2- Drive to St. Louis Blackhawks @ Blues

Jan 3- Drive back to Washington

Jan 4th- Habs @ Capitals round 2.

I have never been a guy or kid who was into things more experiences so this is all I got not xbox or PS3 or wii or movies but I think it is a fair trade off.

I hate you. I really, really hate you.

I received a pen with a Habs logo light, Habs playing cards... and a portrait of Guy Lafleur.

about 400$, a dvd rack, a watch and season 2 of Le Coeur a ses Raisons

hahaha I watched a couple of them this morning !!

A bunch of clothes (3 sweaters and some pants)

The first season of SNL

Season 7 of South Park

A Watch

HNIC DVD trivia game

Led Zeppelin early days and later days

Jam Packed FoxTrot (soooo bummed that Amend is quitting)

The Simpsons 1000 piece puzzle

The best of StarWars PC games

Some other stuff.

:hlogo:

A bunch of clothes (3 sweaters and some pants)

The first season of SNL

Season 7 of South Park

A Watch

HNIC DVD trivia game

Led Zeppelin early days and later days

Jam Packed FoxTrot (soooo bummed that Amend is quitting)

The Simpsons 1000 piece puzzle

The best of StarWars PC games

Some other stuff.

:hlogo:

which is?

wow somebody is spoiled....

I told him hat after his seeing what he got for Christmas last year (I've been here that long?) and he got mad.

Anyways, I don't celebrate Christmas so I missed out on the gifts. But I did ge some clothes in Albany if that counts.

Cash

Clothes

Scene It: Sports

Dart board

Risk

Lego Star Wars II

Gift Cards to Applebees, Max and Erma's, and Blockbuster

Omlette maker

On the Star Wars games note, my favorite Star Wars games:

- Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

- Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

- LEGO Star Wars I and II

I told him hat after his seeing what he got for Christmas last year (I've been here that long?) and he got mad.

Anyways, I don't celebrate Christmas so I missed out on the gifts. But I did ge some clothes in Albany if that counts.

How is "How?" an angry post?

Anyways, I don't see how the "Wowzorz j00r spoiled" comments are necessary to begin with but I'm not mad. Just annoyed.

Man, I haven't played Risk in years. Awesome game!

I take it you guys are talking about this Risk.

I'm currently playing Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty on my PS2. I didn't get it for Christmas, I found it cheap at a store that sells used games and films and stuff. I've played it before, but it was a long time ago. When I've beaten it, I'll go back to the store and look for Metal Gear Solid 3.

Man, I haven't played Risk in years. Awesome game!

I take it you guys are talking about this Risk.

I'm currently playing Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty on my PS2. I didn't get it for Christmas, I found it cheap at a store that sells used games and films and stuff. I've played it before, but it was a long time ago. When I've beaten it, I'll go back to the store and look for Metal Gear Solid 3.

When you do, get Subsistence, not Snake Eater. It's got a bunch of extra features. Came out in March so you should be able to find it moderately cheap.

I received:

a :hlogo: House Key,

a :hlogo: Keychain,

a :hlogo: replica Zamboni,

a set of :hlogo: "Vintage" Pins,

a pair of socks,

a 12pc Reversible Wrench Set,

lots of stick tape, and I mean lots..

a (king size) bottle of Leffe Brune

bruin.gif

:hlogo: Happy New Year :hlogo:

When you do, get Subsistence, not Snake Eater. It's got a bunch of extra features. Came out in March so you should be able to find it moderately cheap.

So there are different versions, huh? Well, I saw one at the store, and I don't know which version it was. Which ever it was, that's the one I'll get. At second hand stores, you sorta take what you can get.

So there are different versions, huh? Well, I saw one at the store, and I don't know which version it was. Which ever it was, that's the one I'll get. At second hand stores, you sorta take what you can get.

Haha, I understand that. If you've got the choice though, get Subsistence (it's got a green cover with an army general on it. Snake Eater is kind of an orange/black with Snake's eyes across the top)