All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Mailloux has a new number. I hope he scores and looks good in a losing effort.
  3. Damn…I thought it actually happened at the end of tonight’s game but you are correct I think that it’s officially July 1
  4. Today
  5. If they are down by two late in the 3rd. Of course it can happen
  6. Hoping the Habs pair Mailloux with Hutson. They can score four goals and let in six, it would be perfect. Yes I know it’s not happening
  7. And I’m totally cool with that. Curious to see how Mallioux does tomorrow..
  8. Right now it's fun. Going forward he has some things to work on and might need to start in the AHL next year.
  9. Congratulations to Logan Mailloux for being called up to the NHL.
  10. I’ll take it any day of the week. The kid has mad stick handling skills. On a side note, he legit looks like he’s 16yrs old.
  11. Hutson was fun to watch, but as dangerous as he was offensively, there were some rookie adventures in the Habs end too.
  12. Good result. But I gotta say, I want to see next year's team be a LOT better at holding leads.
  13. Caufield 4 shots. Gallagher with his14th- 15th goals and him pushing Hutson up, for his assist was funny. Nice goal by Barron.
  14. I was just watching some of the highlights, he looked dangerous offensively and almost scored in OT.
  15. Entertaining game and Hutson was given lots of rope to play with.
  16. Beck 2a 1 shot 12/23 (Parekh 1a 2 shots)
  17. Gally has had a strong second half of the year. Gives me hope that he can contribute to a winning team next year! What a dramatic finish with Gostisbehere leaping to keep the puck in and Raymond sniping the tying goal. Happy for Detroit, I'd rather see them make it than Washington. Nice to see Hutson get on the scoresheet, but too bad we didn't get a powerplay opportunity for him to work his magic. He did look pretty slippery on his scoring play! What are we going to do with this logjam of defensive prospects? Five years ago we would have killed for just Jordan Harris, let alone all the others ahead of him.
  18. I didn't see the game tonight. How did Hutson look? Thanks in advance for your analytical and unemotional responses. LOL
  19. Whew is right. Detroit would have been eliminated with only 1 point tonight and they would have likely mailed it in tomorrow. I expect a better effort from Detroit tomorrow night.
  20. Only one point. The first point for Hutson on a lovely pass. And two unusually pretty goals for Gallagher!
  21. Whew Habs lose the next one in regulation and it’s settled with pick #5. Exciting game for sure
  1. Load more activity