All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Permanent Rumour Thread

One year, $1.2 million. That's way less than I thought he'd get. Nice pickup for them at that price.
  3. Today
  4. Permanent Rumour Thread

Is like comparing Apples-Oranges, players arnt in same ballpark. Connor 75g 123pts in 1st 2 years.
  5. Permanent Rumour Thread

Apparently the Isles are most likely.
  6. Permanent Rumour Thread

how about a trade where we send Drouin for Connor? What would that look like?
  7. Permanent Rumour Thread

100% If you can build a trade around Drouin being the main piece you do it. I like Drouin and still think he can be a impact player but like we all know Laine could become a superstar. Domi I’m definitely very hesitant though.
  8. Yesterday
  9. Permanent Rumour Thread

Well, if by some miracle the Jets are (a) dumb enough to trade Laine and (b) dumb enough to prefer Drouin over Domi, why, we should be all over that like Ron Hextall on Chris Chelios.
  10. Permanent Rumour Thread

By the time Domi gets to RFA the cap will have gone up. The Jets will also be out from Kulikov's 4.3 million which is an over pay and can be replaced cheaper. Lets say they replace him at the same level. 3 of those forwards will make a total of under 3 million. Probably closer to 2.5 or 2.6, but lets say 3. They'd have 14.5 million + cap increase in 2020 for both Domi and Connor. Not an issue. The jets are in win now mode. They want talent.
  11. Permanent Rumour Thread

17.5 million and 5 forwards to sign. 2 of them "want" 10+ mill each. Domi will get 8 if he can repeat LY success. Maybe it is Drouin and his affordable 5 million. he and Ehlers can re unite. Nonetheless I'd have to believe 5+ million would be the max salary going the other way
  12. Permanent Rumour Thread

Agreed... gotta get that Superstar scorer if you can.. Kots can slide up to the 2nd line role..
  13. Permanent Rumour Thread

Its a tough deal, and if we didn't have the centre depth in Kotkaniemi, Danault, Poehling, Suzuki, I'd say no cause we've looked for a #1 centre for so long. but I think I would do it at the end of the day. Its just hard to trade the centre for the winger, but hey Laine is better long-term I'd say (even though Domi had more points last season).
  14. Permanent Rumour Thread

Yeah, much as I love Domi, Laine is a potential superstar. You make that deal.
  15. Permanent Rumour Thread

Winnipeg is in win now mode. I don't think they want prospects or picks. They also have 17.5 million in space right now... (though they'd need three more forwards even after Laine and Connor)
  16. Permanent Rumour Thread

I basically guarantee they’ll need a proven roster player going back. Drouin at the least
  17. Permanent Rumour Thread

yes, he is three years younger at 21 and has 110g already, so i think is better than Domi and Brook is just an unproven prospect.
  18. Permanent Rumour Thread

Lmao As for Laine... he "struggled" last year and still scored 30. Has already scored 30 in 3 straight seasons with 44 in his sophomore season. He's 21 years old. HES A BEAST. With that said, I dont think Domi is the guy they'd want because Domis looking to get paid as well after next season. Its more likely a poehling or Suzuki going the other way with a D prospect and a 1st rounder or 2nd round depending on the d prospect...
  19. Permanent Rumour Thread

This. Domi is not only playing great, but he has such a positive, winning attitude that is bound to rub off on his teammates. And that's very much not Laine. If we could ave Laine playing with Domi it would be great, but I would not happy swapping the two.
  20. Last week
  21. Permanent Rumour Thread

Nope. Max Domi is our best forward and finally fixed our centre problems, plays a solid game and is a guy you win with. Laine is a player you add to play with Domi. Josh Brook is our best defensive prospect and hopefully Weber’s replacement when the time comes. I’m not sure if I would do Domi for Laine straight up.
  22. Permanent Rumour Thread

Personally I don’t. For one, although Domi Isn’t the pure goal scorer Laine is, I’d argue he’s actually the better all around player at the moment (the Laine could blossom in the next couple year. Second, Brook has high potential to be a legit top 4, 30+ point D man. Third, Laine’s struggles last year are flashing a few warning lights for me. I get that he has superstar potential but he also has enigma potential.
  23. Permanent Rumour Thread

Let the rumours fly: On twitter posted at 4:27pm Aug 16th. Michel M (@MichelMoquin) If you are Bergevin and Kevin Cheveldayoff offers you Patrick Laine for Max Domi + Josh Brook ..... do you do it ? #habs
  24. Permanent Rumour Thread

I'm officially starting a rumour that they are visiting Winnipeg so that we can buy the Jets and make them our ECHL team since we don't have one (we may have some call-ups after we do that).
  25. Permanent Rumour Thread

Lol
  26. Permanent Rumour Thread

It seems a strange rumour anyways. I mean when Drouin was traded... we didn't go to Tampa and Yzerman didn't come to Montreal. When Subban for Weber went down there was no flights for management. Same for Pacioretty, Domi, etc... all of our recent big trades. its 2019, why is anyone flying to Winnipeg to make a trade? Just get on Skype/Facetime/Zoom etc.... So I think someone was just pulling your leg on this rumour.
  27. Permanent Rumour Thread

Gym registries.
  28. Permanent Rumour Thread

Where would you look to find such specific information?
  29. Permanent Rumour Thread

I've looked everywhere online... nothing suggesting they are in winnipeg.
  1. Load more activity