All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Maybe the Rocket would have made it into the playoffs?
  3. Beck 0pts 4 shots 14/26, heading into OT. 3-2 win for Saginaw, up 3-2 in sries
  4. Sometimes, it's not just the coach who decides who plays. Management will want the prospects in, not the veterans as that's what's best for the organization.
  5. I hope they do not do that. It would be a mistake by J-F Houle if he manages his bench like a house league team
  6. To give the youngsters maximum exposure to allow them to best prepare for next season ... they are the future of the Habs far more than anyone whose getting another contract depends on how they play tomorrow ... not "nice", but it is the role for an AHL team.
  7. With only a handful of open contract slots, two of which were needed to sign Hutson/Tuch and others perhaps to make deals around the draft, I am not certain how much more the Habs could have done ... sadly, injuries again necessitated some Rocket players playing more games with the Habs than might have been ideal.
  8. I wonder how Wright would be doing in habland, if had of chosen him?
  9. why? It's not an exhibition game. Many AHLers on the Rocket team are playing for contracts. If the Habs pushes to play the kids more than deserving Rocket veterans, I will be disappointed for them Stephens, Maillet, Andersson, Cederqvist, Durandeau
  10. I am sad for the kids, they deserved to continue playing. I have posted it a few times over the season, I feel the Habs organization should have helped Laval better to allow them to compete in the playoffs.
  11. LOTS of ice-time for Xhekaj and Tuch tomorrow?
  12. That was how I took it ... but still don't think that "terribly" is the right adverb
  13. Rocket eliminated, Senators sore the empty net goal
  14. Looks like off to OT, so Laval is toast!
  15. mid 3rd it was 2-2 1st 9:11 Mitchell Stephens (13) Riley Kidney (13), Jayden Struble (6) 2nd 3:24 Lias Andersson (21) Tobie Bisson (18), David Reinbacher (3)
  16. 1:16 to go, faceoffs in the Senators zone. Time out called If the Rocket does not score in regulation time, they will be eliminated
  17. I think PMK's point is that he was underappreciated when he played for the Habs. Sixth in TOI with Ducharme.
  18. Roclet was hemmed in for almost 2 minutes, finally, Mailloux iced the puck to get a respite 3min to go
  19. they score, the PK looked passive on that one. But they have been playing well all game. Rocket needs to win in regulation time
  20. I also like Hughes' drafting logic: not drafting the best player today, but the one that will be the best in five years' time. So far, this looks to be working out with Slafkovsky.
  21. Stephens gets called for sending the puck over glass with his glove, with 6:17 to play. Faceoffs are going to be a factor here.
  22. 7:42 to play in the third. Laval leading by one. They are managing the clock well
  23. Syracuse is leading Utica 4-3 at the end of 2. Utica could be eliminated today
  1. Load more activity