Nov. 28/29, Bulldogs vs Monsters

dlbalr

goal called back since drewiske used his hand ... still it was a great de la rose play to set that up (right after another nygren poor decision)

goal called back since drewiske used his hand ... still it was a great de la rose play to set that up (right after another nygren poor decision)

bit of trend for both Swedes eh (one good, one not so much)

He hasn't had this rough of a game for a while.

I'll take your word for it

glad Bulldogs scored. just a good shot - no real play development - and i don't care that nygren got an assist. - he just got out of the box so was part of the play.

well - maybe nygren just had a rough start. nice goal. power play WAS terrible - they FINALLY moved the puck around and made something happen setting up a good shot.

What's your take on Sgarbossa for Lake Erie, revvv? He used to play for my local OHL team so I try to keep tabs on him.

he scored ... I'll watch for his play tho 3rd period.

Holy CRAP!!!!! A PP goal!!! 2-3, here comes the comeback?

I KNOW! I was about to commen how inept it was. they had a good 15 second and scored.

they are just soft. not finishing checks - no edge at all - only a few players back checking - and it's costing them.

it's like they stick out their stick and hope that is enough. all I see right now is a lot of reaching.

yawner 3rd

beaulieu is making things happen. slow 1st ... but better and better as the game goes on.

dietz ... clear the zone!!! ugh. tinordi is carrying him.

pateryn bealieu is the best pair

drewiske nygren are causing premature graying

goalie pulled down 4-2 ... 2:32 left

sgarbossa seems like a nice skater - good vision - smart decisions. taking important face offs.

Well, which Dog team will show up at home today?

Hudon tied 6th scoring, 2pt lead rookie scoring, nice to see him showing up to play fairly consistently and chip in on offense most games.