Montreal at Buffalo 7 PM

Lovett's Magnatones

Great tilt. Prust and Stewart "two good guys...nobody got hurt"

Habs going on 5 straight periods with out a goal.

So much for the changes and different looks on the powerplay. Same old same old. Horrid coaching on this issue.

I guess that was Prust answering for the hit on Ennis but I'm not sure he is best serving the team fighting as much as he currently is. That was his 6th fight of the season and he had one in preseason. I think is is important to stand up for team mates but we need Prust in the lineup and if he ends up with around 20 fights this season I think that drastically reduces hi chances of staying healthy, especially for a guy with his shoulder history. Sometime fight are appropriate, but you shouldn't have to fight a guy every time you make a good clean hit. Also it often seams that he is fighting bigger guys that him. I hope Allen can take some of the burden off.

Great tilt. Prust and Stewart "two good guys...nobody got hurt"

Habs going on 5 straight periods with out a goal.

So much for the changes and different looks on the powerplay. Same old same old. Horrid coaching on this issue.

Its funny for a team that obviously has confidence, they look a little tight on the PP. The players know it's an issue and want to be better but they're squeezing the stick too tight.

Can definitely give Allen the Crease Clearer label.

Yes he looks much better so far and throwing his weight around.

Basically outshootin them 2:1 so likely bang one home soon.

That wasn't a bad first period aside from the score. If the Habs play like they did in the first, they should be in good shape. What a play by Ennis on that goal too.

Three great plays on that one goal. Speed and cutting in by emelin, move with skate kick up right in front of price, then the awesome no look shot. Sabres fans happier with that period than I am with ours. No doubt.

If Tinordi or Beaulieu had messed up clearing the zone 3 times in a row like Allen just did, they'd be sent to Hamilton. The game wouldn't even be over and they'd be sent to Hamilton.

Put him in the pressbox, please.

I'm not quite as enthusiastic about the Habs' chances after that period. Price looks like he's fighting the puck which we don't see very often. Has anyone caught what Prust did (or said) to earn the 2-and-10? Nice job by the PK crew to bail him out; Sekac doesn't look out of place playing shorthanded either.

I'm not quite as enthusiastic about the Habs' chances after that period. Price looks like he's fighting the puck which we don't see very often. Has anyone caught what Prust did (or said) to earn the 2-and-10? Nice job by the PK crew to bail him out; Sekac doesn't look out of place playing shorthanded either.

I was wondering about Prust too.

Sekec has looked good.

Habs dont pay me enough to watch this. On a Tuesday night maybe................friday night? No thanks, I'll pass.

probably will miss their first goal in 6 periods i know......I'll assume the risk

like the sign in the crowd though "Embrace The Tank"

Habs dont pay me enough to watch this. On a Tuesday night maybe................friday night? No thanks, I'll pass.

Flip on the London-Erie matchup on SN then (that way, you're still watching a Hab, still counts for something I guess). It has been a good game from the few times I flipped during the commercials of this one.

probably will miss their first goal in 6 periods i know......I'll assume the risk

You get paid? then by all rights you can bitch as much as you want.

You get paid??

Geoff & Bergy wont respond to the suggestion letters I keep sending them!! SOBs :flaming: