Montreal at Buffalo 7 PM

Lovett's Magnatones

Flip on the London-Erie matchup on SN then (that way, you're still watching a Hab, still counts for something I guess). It has been a good game from the few times I flipped during the commercials of this one.

thanks. will do

Tangradi already seems to know what his role is; bang, crash and defend.

If he inflict some punishment, make Sabres d a bit twitchy, we should be happy.

Liked Tangradis first game as a hab. Thought his play warranted more than six minutes. Having said that i did not bother watching the third.

I wish they'd go with Price back to back. He's well rested... (in theory)

They pretty well have to now.

Bold prediction: The Habs drop one

You called it.

Not that I am ever surprised when this team loses (no defined system in this league means you can get beat by anybody on any given night, blow outs included)

But after having almost a week off with limited practicing. Coming off a 5-0 pounding by the rangers.......most teams would not come out with stinker against the low life sabres....................what lead you to call for a Buffalo win?

Habs 30/31: " I am never surprised when this team loses...???!!!! A team that specializes in comebacks and rarely loses when leading in the 3rd??!! We are 16-7! Have you missed the fact that are STILL tied for the league lead in points??!!!. To quote one of our more excitable brethren: please fork off.

Guest Stogey24

Therrien said in a press conference the first period was their period. I'm not really sure what game he was watching?

Tangradi looked good out there. Mixed it up in front of the net and had a couple nice outlet passes

I guess I picked a good night to be watching Les Cats in Sunrise. The parking lot was packed-with Black Friday overflow parking from Sawgrass Mills.

That Emelin hit was brutal. Gionta turned at the last moment, but like Mike Boone said, what is he doing going for a kill shot at center ice with two minutes left in the game?

How the heck did these guys lose to Buffalo? From the posts here, and the ten minutes of the replay I watched on Center Ice, it seems like they deserved a better result. That's no excuse... this is one of the worst teams in decades.

Maybe MT was serious in his pre-game comments?

Habs 30/31: " I am never surprised when this team loses...???!!!! A team that specializes in comebacks and rarely loses when leading in the 3rd??!! We are 16-7! Have you missed the fact that are STILL tied for the league lead in points??!!!. To quote one of our more excitable brethren: please fork off.

lol. what i mean by never surprised is this..... ....and they are coached by when a team leads the league in blow out losses, mails in every fourth game and cant fix a powerplay that is on a production pace to be the worst in their history MT ...no I am not surprised when they lose.

lovetts magnatones was not only not surprised..............he predicted it.

lol. what i mean by never surprised is this..... ....and they are coached by when a team leads the league in blow out losses, mails in every fourth game and cant fix a powerplay that is on a production pace to be the worst in their history MT ...no I am not surprised when they lose.

You do realize there Is only one 4th game in a 7 game series