Mar. 4, Habs vs Ducks, 10 PM

dlbalr

He's also had the most chances in the top 6.

he's got speed, smarts, and as pacs put it "undercover skills" ha! He also goes to all areas of ice, unlike some of our "top six"

Galchenyuk looks scared to get hit

Yes after he got crunched on his first shift. Throwing the puck away too.

Have you noticed how the Habs establish a cycle and it may last awhile, but usually it is broken up by some opposing player outworking them on the boards...

But when the opposing team establishes a cycle, it lasts UNTIL they take a shot, usually from the point, and it only ends if the Habs get the rebound?

I hate it. I really hate it. It's kinda sad watching the Habs passively swipe at the puck while the opposing team skates wherever they want in the Habs zone.

Have you noticed how the Habs establish a cycle and it may last awhile, but usually it is broken up by some opposing player outworking them on the boards...

But when the opposing team establishes a cycle, it lasts UNTIL they take a shot, usually from the point, and it only ends if the Habs get the rebound?

I hate it. I really hate it. It's kinda sad watching the Habs passively swipe at the puck while the opposing team skates wherever they want in the Habs zone.

Not Sekac...after Beauchemin.....

Yes i have noticed that Trizzak. Drives me crazy.

Not to be a pessimist to early but that's a few points sekac has had since traded. Meanwhile dsp hasn't greatly impressed me yet. Might be a lost trade.

that's what happens when you don't give a skilled guy enough opportunity in the top 6 or PP. Sekac showed great hockey sense, but hardly got a sniff in the top 6 or PP.

that's what happens when you don't give a skilled guy enough opportunity in the top 6 or PP. Sekac showed great hockey sense, but hardly got a sniff in the top 6 or PP.

Kid looks great tonight.

Ducks were full measure for the win; dominating and aggressive. As the commentators pointed out, after 15 shots from the Habs in the first, there was a big letdown after a week PP.

Again, this team looks too small and too soft...Gallagher and Desharnais looked so incredibly useless against the bigger/stronger Ducks it was ridiculous. Our D were pushed all over the place too. Aggravating game to watch.

Guest Stogey24

Again, this team looks too small and too soft...Gallagher and Desharnais looked so incredibly useless against the bigger/stronger Ducks it was ridiculous. Our D were pushed all over the place too. Aggravating game to watch.

I'm so annoyed after watching that. They play the same way against Ottawa. If this team is banking on Lars Eller to break out in the playoffs they're sadly mistaken.

I didn't like the habs possession tonight. Very weak on the cycle and against the opposition cycle as Trizzak said. Gibson did make some fantastic saves though. Habs had several high quality scoring chances that he saved. I'm not liking the way the team is playing so far in Cali.