30 Thoughts: Canadiens More than a One Man Team

Commandant

Well then I guess Le Genius is right to write him off. Mind you he could be a streaky scorer, I don't know. I remember DD went through a long drought. I remember Gomez going for a year without scoring. I am not arguing with you, but I do believe if you say you are going to give a guy a fair shot, then you do it. Like the blue highlighter was the red empty? :)

Semin after his play prior to coming here, has a much shorter leash I think.

Guest Stogey24

Well then I guess Le Genius is right to write him off. Mind you he could be a streaky scorer, I don't know. I remember DD went through a long drought. I remember Gomez going for a year without scoring. I am not arguing with you, but I do believe if you say you are going to give a guy a fair shot, then you do it. Like the blue highlighter was the red empty? :)

I just think it's funny Therrien benches Semin for 7 games, puts him back in the lineup for 2, then benches him again. Very productive thinking.

The whole thing is a joke anyways. Just waive the guy and be done with it.

Semin after his play prior to coming here, has a much shorter leash I think.

I think it is actually a choker chain.

The whole thing is a joke anyways. Just waive the guy and be done with it.

That is what I said in the first place.

Why waive him though?

It's a long season, and we aren't exactly well healed with wing depth, and AHL team is weak...

It's only 1 ml, and not our money, probably not a better 1 mil out there, without costing something, that is why we signed Semin in the first place.

Waive him to make room for someone good maybe, but someone good hasn't shown up at the rink for free now have they? :surrender:

I guess that the AHL team making the playoffs doesn't matter by all actions from Sly and the Family Bergie, so why not bring up someone then? :thumbs_up::thumbs_down: