Oct. 28, Montreal vs Calgary, 9 PM

dlbalr

Absolute junk. How do the Habs lose that many battles in a row?

other team is better. other team has players working harder. other team came ready to play. other team is well coached.

just a few things that are rather obvious in a giant hi def tv screen .

shots 19-8 at last count

No one has done anything.

How many times is price going to get bumped into before someone does something

no one ever does anything. last years semi finals spelled that out once and for all

I am blown away at how bad these guys look.

They do this every now and then. two three times a year they will absoluyely stink.............then they will pull out of it. but it why i would never ever bet a dime on this team................

0-21 on power play and still run the exact same program.

thats good coaching eh...................... know what else.................therrien is the only coach known that only matches lines when playing at home......on the road where he does not have the last change he simply does not even bother trying. lol

Lots of little tech difficulties on SN tonight.

That extra half second that the audio is ahead really makes it sound like the PBP guy is predicting the future. By the way, it's a shame Rick Ball is on regional duties this year, I'd have loved for him to be on one of the national crews.

thats good coaching eh...................... know what else.................therrien is the only coach known that only matches lines when playing at home......on the road where he does not have the last change he simply does not even bother trying. lol

Check your PM, please.

In the name of the great pumkin I can't believe all the whining on this site. It is a pretty good game, Calgary has more talent than I thought. You eastern guys sure cranky when you have to stay up late. We are going to win. The boys are just getting going. :)

In the name of the great pumkin I can't believe all the whining on this site. It is a pretty good game, Calgary has more talent than I thought. You eastern guys sure cranky when you have to stay up late. We are going to win. The boys are just getting going. :)

Hahahahaha! Good advice. We almost did it. Everyone is still getting their feet wet in the new season. I really like what I've been seeing from these guys generally and look forward to some excellent fun.

Give Calgary some credit, they're playing a great game and they want it more. Too much complaining indeed. If they had a first line this game would be 5-1.

Calgary really is playing well.

He only cross checked him in the throat... so touchy...

There was knee contact, but I didn't see an obvious sticking out of the knee.

Me neither.

• Upvote 1

Calgary is playing some very nice hockey. Good that they can't shoot straight......

It's been over a minute since our last penalty... refs going soft?

carey price is good at hockey

Amen, bro, amen.