Sixx-Pac Night: Habs @ Detroit, 7PM

Great game tonight, but one thing that is apparent tonight is that the habs penchant for diving is coming back to hurt them - particularly the highly publicized ones like Pleks head snap last year. Gally never gets a break from the refs - gets called from goalie interference even when he gets pushed in Is there any time that gets the second embellishment call against them more than else??? i'd like to see if there are stats for that.

Enjoyed the game as I was shuffling tv's around the joint.

Our team is emerging. All the good stuff we hoped for early on is manifesting on the ice.

I didn't get to focus on Gonchar this evening. How did he do? What I saw looked pretty good.

Gonchar plays like a former star who knows this could be his last chance at the Cup and wants to make the best of it. Instead of floating on his final year, he wants to contribute to the teams success.

I wonder if that was Therrien telling Bergevin that he's the right guy to bring in.

Gonchar plays like a former star who knows this could be his last chance at the Cup and wants to make the best of it. Instead of floating on his final year, he wants to contribute to the teams success.

I wonder if that was Therrien telling Bergevin that he's the right guy to bring in.

Good description MLG (Not Maple Leaf Gardens) .. I'm liking what I see out there. I think, like most things in life, its all about happy. He is by all accounts one of the nicest human beings in the league, so I hope he has a wonderful time contributing his poise and talent to les glorieux this year for us all to enjoy.

Therrien might well have suggested this move. I sure like the way they're tossing him out with the boys with confidence. Dare I say good coaching? It sure looks like it to me.

• Upvote 1

Really good game by the guys did not notice sekach so much bt the team is playing well. The Toker looked good. Unfortunately dumping buds was the right move. Which I advocated all the time. Gonchar is looking really good except for a couple of not so good penalties. Now we got some tough teams to beat coming up but we can do it. NUMBER 1 IN THE NHL. Gotta love it :1banana:

Can I call it, or can I call it? :hyper:

Slow start--although not as bad as some: Check

Better second period: Check

Third period domination: Check

Toskarski stones the Wings: Check

Habs win: Check

Gotta have faith, baby :habslogo:

Can I call it, or can I call it? :hyper:

Slow start--although not as bad as some: Check

Better second period: Check

Third period domination: Check

Toskarski stones the Wings: Check

Habs win: Check

Gotta have faith, baby :habslogo:

For today at least, you are indeed the man!

Dominating the Wings was a terrific feeling!