Magnificent Seven? Penguins @ Bell Centre, 7:30PM (RDS, SNE)

I think right now Therrien wishes that Weaver was available as I'm not sure he wants to play Beaulieu much the rest of the night. After being on for both goals (and directly causing the first one), he played just 45 seconds in the final 10:17 of the period. Suffice it to say, Beaulieu is having himself a really tough game so far.

On the plus side, the Habs are doing terrific at the faceoff dot, 17/21 as a team. After losing 16 out of 24 draws vs Detroit, Malhotra is a perfect 6/6 to start the game.

I was yacking with a Habs fan in St Catherine's this afternoon, and mentioning Malhotra in particular as a wonderful acquisition. What a super , character guy. And how nice is it to get the puck six out of six.

On the plus side, the Habs are doing terrific at the faceoff dot, 17/21 as a team. After losing 16 out of 24 draws vs Detroit, Malhotra is a perfect 6/6 to start the game.

I thought we were doing really well until we decided to serve turnovers and lucky bounces.

We're pretty resilient and aggressive so's I'm hopin'.

I think right now Therrien wishes that Weaver was available as I'm not sure he wants to play Beaulieu much the rest of the night. After being on for both goals (and directly causing the first one), he played just 45 seconds in the final 10:17 of the period. Suffice it to say, Beaulieu is having himself a really tough game so far.

If MT decides the game is out of reach it could be a good opportunity to give Beaulieu LOTS of TOI

Sadly, this looks like another let down, blow out game. 3-0

I don't think so. We were playing very well before the sky fell. I'm frankly not at all distressed by what's happening on the ice. We're still coming at them. If we lose on the score, it doesn't faze me too much. We're not really playing that badly thought we now have a three goal monkey on our backs. Gally didn't notice the third guy behind him. The score is just the score.

Go Habs!

Is someone playing "Tubular Bells" in the Bell Centre?

If MT decides the game is out of reach it could be a good opportunity to give Beaulieu LOTS of TOI

It may be that Beaulieu's nerves are shot as he's carrying the weight of the ugly giveaway. He might be too tight to play.

We should get Lovett's to send him a shot of JD to settle his nerves.

It may be that Beaulieu's nerves are shot as he's carrying the weight of the ugly giveaway. He might be too tight to play.

I've never been a fan of his game in his own end....but if he's that soft mentally, then that's yet another reason he should be in Hamilton and not Montreal.

good call.

nice fat rebound off subban shot on the pp....nobody in front. rebound slid off fluerys pad 10 feet to a penguin

I've never been a fan of his game in his own end....but if he's that soft mentally, then that's yet another reason he should be in Hamilton and not Montreal.

I don't have a point of view on that at all, but being the guy they made room for up front, he'd likely feel twice as bad for the glaring booboo. He may be just fine for all I know.