cakeS Returns @ Ottawa, 7PM EST

Subban better come back...I don't want to have to crunch the numbers to call-up two d-men while staying under the cap. (I think it's doable but I doubt anyone will like the end result.)

I have the same issues after 40 than I do after 20. Ottawa looks like they're fired for this. The Habs just aren't anywhere near the same intensity level. If they want to win this, they need to find that boost.

The real embarrassment tonight is they have a whopping 1 goal against a 3rd or 4th string goalie

Agreed. We're playing against a minor league goalie and the best we can do is score once on 30 shots??

C'mon boys, wake up! You CAN NOT lose this game!! Not against another team that won't make the playoffs!

I also wanted to say that MadMax deserves the C on his jersey next year!

PK is on the ICE!!! Phew!

Please don't tell me you believe a twitter medical diagnosis 10 minutes after the play...

Twitter isn't best medical center?! Jk. But holy crap that was hard shot and he couldn't stand on his foot.

Imagine Markov, rookies and our fav Gilbert.

Subban better come back...I don't want to have to crunch the numbers to call-up two d-men while staying under the cap. (I think it's doable but I doubt anyone will like the end result.)

I have the same issues after 40 than I do after 20. Ottawa looks like they're fired for this. The Habs just aren't anywhere near the same intensity level. If they want to win this, they need to find that boost.

Just curious why can't Weaver just be inserted and not go with an extra. if Subban were out it would just be one recall