GDT: Canadiens-Lightning 7:30 PM

We swept this team? Really?

They aren't that great. After being swept we knew they were coming out like a house on fire.

On the plus side, I have Hedman in one of my pools.

Sekac actually looks decent. Skates hard every shirt. He was robbed of a goal too

He's a great skater, I just want to see more than him carrying the puck over the blueline.

Well, this is the first game I've been unable to watch since I lost my RDS games... It seems like a bit of a blessing in disguise tonight.

Obviously the coaches haven't got the memo that the point shot isn't working on the powerplay. The old adage, 'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again' only works for so long. They've tried enough and it's not working. Hopefully they realize that in the intermission and draw up a play or two involving the forwards for the upcoming PP to start the third. They'll need one on that man advantage if they're going to get back into this one.

Well, this is the first game I've been unable to watch since I lost my RDS games... It seems like a bit of a blessing in disguise tonight.

Centre Ice is still on free preview, you should be able to watch this one.

Frankly, Tampa is a better team. Faster, better defensive play, and solid goalie. Their speed shows.

Agreed. Last year in the play offs tbay was no worse than montreal.....without no 1 goalie......done in one.

Incredibly happy with the H

He hasn't been the same as he was last year but at the same time, he was probably playing a bit above his head when he got to Montreal last season. I expected him to do less so far and he has been about what I expected. I think he's one of those players that finds that extra level when the intensity level picks up and early in the year, it's not too intense (Thursday's upcoming game against Boston notwithstanding).

Agree with that. Thought he was a filler for Gorges injury last season. Admired that he played as well as he did. Does not take away that he has stunk in all four games this season. Looks like a glaring weak link. When Emelin comes back weaver should be the seventh man. But ya know MT wont do that.

abs 3-0 start........ dumfounded to how they did it. Their play has not impressed me at all. Played what 3 good periods in 10

Powerplay is downright embarassing...there is no excuse for this.

bad coaching

Agreed. Last year in the play offs tbay was no worse than montreal.....without no 1 goalie......done in one.

Incredibly happy with the H

Agree with that. Thought he was a filler for Gorges injury last season. Admired that he played as well as he did. Does not take away that he has stunk in all four games this season. Looks like a glaring weak link. When Emelin comes back weaver should be the seventh man. But ya know MT wont do that.

abs 3-0 start........ dumfounded to how they did it. Their play has not impressed me at all. Played what 3 good periods in 10

bad coaching

Team has yet to show up for a first period. Preparation ? hardly.

Yet Tampa has Stamkos...and our pk leaves him wide open all night. Why can't the Habs adjust knowing he is the big gun on the PP.

HA ! "HABS ADJUST" under therrien?? lol thats funny

Plekanec was keeping close eye on Ovechkin and will need him to shut down Stamkos, or at least limit his scoring chances (because he is too fast and smart to totally shutdown).

uh huh .... you were saying?

What's your TV provider? The $60 RDS package has been picked up on a couple outside of Rogers now so you might be able to get that to not miss any more.

Cogeco.

I believe they're one of the ones who picked up the RDS package.

Edit: They have...

https://twitter.com/cogecohelps/status/521404828598034433

https://twitter.com/cogecohelps/status/521404941340921856

Looks like I might have to stop by Cogeco this week. Thanks Brian!

Though I think I'll wait to see if I'm blacked out for the Sportsnet East games. Geographically, I should be able to get them (but I'm pessimistic as I believe you are).

Weaver just bending over like he's waiting to get it in the *** there, instead of actually checking the man in front.

If it's possible to bag skate this bunch tomorrow first thing in the morning, please do so MT

Ha!! It's the first game I've been able to watch on the new 60 game package from Rogers, ... I get my choice of english or french.

I only got to tune in at 4-1.

I guess I'll just sit back and wait for the big comeback ...6 or 7 goals.. in the remaining 10 minutes.

Should be great!! :flaming: