Feb. 2, Sabres vs Habs, 2 PM

dlbalr

That CBC panel has one person too many. Who to drop though? PJ and Healey bring the crazy. Weekes and Friedman bring a sobering and different perspective. Weekes and Healey both goalies, PJ the only former NHL forward, Elliotte's never played the game but is the best reporter on the "behind the scenes" NHL matters...

Who do you drop?

Healy has to go! He is such a Leafs homer/Habs hater.

• Upvote 1

Cole thought Sub an was getting a boarding call? Senility.

Cole has to be done this season. Earlier in the game he was calling an entirely different game. Nothing he said was actually happening on the ice.

Good goal by DD. Finally coming out of his slump.

Good hard , low shot by PK too.

Cole has to be done this season. Earlier in the game he was calling an entirely different game. Nothing he said was actually happening on the ice.

That's how Cole has been for the last 10 years.

Seriously. This Galchenyuk kid!

Isn't it nice to have a game where you don't have to stress the entire final period?

Who is that Bourque guy, and where can we buy another?

Two lines producing regularly and the third starting to come good. Without Wolvie. Habs to have three solid attacking lines? Suddenly opposing defences will have to make tough decisions.

Therrien's style of game? Big thumbs up.

Markov? Stud. Emelin and Gorges - great stay-at-homers. Now Subban - stud. Habs with one of the best two-way top-four's in hockey?

*This* is the Eller we need to keep seeing!

Show of hands, who loves The Babysitter!

Good game by all. The only invisible person was Cole.

I hate the 7 dman thing. Hopefully it was because Subban was back and White needed a lesson. I expect 12 and 6 tomorrow. The Habs are much tougher that way. Good for Prust again protecting team mates.

Subban looked good and under control. I like him better that way. Really liked the Gally's again, bummer he missed the breakaway.

I hope they have a good showing tomorrow angainst a tough team.

we'll see. Before the Spezza injury i thought they could challenge Boston for the top spot.

A good nights rest, and if they can stay out of the box they'll be allright.

And if Anderson sits, that guy has been insane this year

Healy has to go! He is such a Leafs homer/Habs hater.

Pre-game the other 4 cut Healy off because he was bad mouthing PK and praising Kaberle. Making it seem as if replacing Kaberle with Subban was a bad decision and Kaberle is 10 times the player Subban is. The other 4 had to talk over him about different things to keep him drowned out and they immediately cut the segment off.

Good game by all. The only invisible person was Cole.

I hate the 7 dman thing. Hopefully it was because Subban was back and White needed a lesson. I expect 12 and 6 tomorrow. The Habs are much tougher that way. Good for Prust again protecting team mates.

Subban looked good and under control. I like him better that way. Really liked the Gally's again, bummer he missed the breakaway.

I hope they have a good showing tomorrow angainst a tough team.

Cole wasn't invisible, he played a solid game imo. He didn't produce and made a few mistakes, like not mowing down Vanek when he had the chance. Let's face it, this game by Cole wasn't his best, but not as bad as some of Eller's recent ones. On that note, great job by Eller today.

PJ Stock - he doesn't just bring the crazy - he also brings the stupid. He maybe the only forward, but even then he was such a marginal player that I don't think it matters.

That CBC panel has one person too many. Who to drop though? PJ and Healey bring the crazy. Weekes and Friedman bring a sobering and different perspective. Weekes and Healey both goalies, PJ the only former NHL forward, Elliotte's never played the game but is the best reporter on the "behind the scenes" NHL matters...

Who do you drop?

Frankly, I really want to see Elker with Galy squared.

Once Patches gets back and gets the DD - Cole line going I think we will be a force to recon with. Not many teams can say they have 3 lines that can score, right now we have 2 and a 3rd that was our #1 last year. My question would be who plays between Armstrong and Moen when Patches gets back? Eller or White? Eller is more defensive, but White adds grit.

Frankly, I really want to see Elker with Galy squared.

I wouldn't split Prust - Galy - Gally for the rest of the season. Besides being physical, he's solid defensively, clearly being trusted in his own end on the PK. He can take faceoffs and adds a sense of safeness to the rookies because he can and will stand up for them. I think just the aspect of him standing up for them aids their progression more than anything Eller can bring to that line. They won't get grinded out because of it, won't be demoralized because of lots of over-the-top physical play. Rookie's are easy target to be pushed around, but with Prust standing beside them, the other team definitely will think twice before pushing them around.

I think now we have 2 solid lines and once Wolvie gets back we'll have 3. The matchups against Prust - Galy squared(like that term btw) will be more favorable for them and make them that much more dangerous.

• Upvote 1