Apr. 12, Rangers vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

I was curious about the lack of an instigator call myself. The only justification I can think of why there wasn't one is that the ref knew the original tripping penalty should have been 5 and a game and was making up for it. But then...all penalties were handed out at the same time, so I can't see why he wouldn't just change the original penalty.

The NY player dropped his gloves before Frankie Boo showed up!

We are very fortunate to get out of that first period tied at 0.

agreed

They looked just ok in that period. Price is getting ready, he looks great. Not much happening from the defensemen on the point.

PK looks better with Gorges. Someone needs to take control of that first power play unit. Between PK and Markov deferring to each other, and the buddy passes of the Vanek line, nothing is getting done.

Great on Bouillon, he took on a big time fighter, made him eat a few rights, and didn't get "Kostopoulos-ed" in the process.

Bournival-White-Blunden: The AHL Line.

That's not the line though. It's Blunden-White-Weise, Bournival is up with Plekanec (an interesting choice as Bournival didn't look out of place on that line early in the year).

Edit: I guess they changed the lines as Bournival has been demoted to the 4th after starting on the 2nd. I'm not sure what he did to deserve that.

I hate Carcillo, stupid cheapshot goon. He hit him and it had nothing to do with the play and he leapt into him!? Calling Quintal for a player safety review.

They have to buy him out.

It's the natural progession into becoming a contender. Guys like Rene Bourque don't play for contenders.

Well said. We need to get rid of this loser during the off season!