Mikhail Sergachev 9th Overall

Commandant

Sounds like he could be a real asset in 3-4 years.

Sportsnet saying he is NHL ready now.

Could mean Emelin is gone as well. NB and Petry 2nd pairing, Sergachev and Babreio/Pateryn 3rd pair?

Could mean Emelin is gone as well. NB and Petry 2nd pairing, Sergachev and Babreio/Pateryn 3rd pair?

Considering that defencemen take longer to develop, for a D-man to break in in his first NHL-eligible year and play a significant role would mean that he is an absolute beast, IMHO. I'll keep my expectations under control, thanks :)

Pretty sure thats the plan for Price and Patch's raises. Use Markov's cap space for it.

That is how you have to do it - get a steady flow of cheap entry-level contracts playing quality minutes.

He's not NHL ready by Therrien standards so expect him back in Juniors.

He's not NHL ready by Therrien standards so expect him back in Juniors.

Im hoping he gets a real chance. Having Markov mentor him should not taken advantage off, while Markov is still around.

I guess we'll give this its own thread then instead of keeping it in the draft thread. Here are some scouting reports from the draft guides plus highlights: http://www.habsworld.net/2016/06/habs-draft-mikhail-sergachev-9th-overall/

I'm not gonna complain about the others... but you give Draft Buzz a shoutout and not LWOS... oh man... DraftBuzz is terrible.

Respect for the rest of those, I'm not in their league.

But Draft Buzz? Oh man, that guy?

I'm not gonna complain about the others... but you give Draft Buzz a shoutout and not LWOS... oh man... DraftBuzz is terrible.

Respect for the rest of those, I'm not in their league.

But Draft Buzz? Oh man, that guy?

Touched a nerve did we? Actually I agree with you Brian should correct that.