Montreal Canadiens at NY Rangers | January 29th, 2015 | 1900 EST

lazy26

I still can't believe that Subban got penalty for nothing (oh wait...as always) and there was no goal...

I have never played hockey but how the hell you can hit the post instead score goal when there's empty net? Max please!

Well deserved shutout for Pricey. 2 points baby.

I still can't believe that Subban got penalty for nothing (oh wait...as always) and there was no goal...

I have never played hockey but how the hell you can hit the post instead score goal when there's empty net? Max please!

Well deserved shutout for Pricey. 2 points baby.

lol. we had a guy do that on our beer league team............never lived it down. :rofl:

SHEEP!

Hmmm, good goaltending, fast paced, tight checking..looked a lot like a playoff game...and guess who had a good playoff typed game? Lars Eller!

best centerman on the team in the last play off..........hoping he keeps it up

Habs 7-2-1 and won 3 in a row, but NHL .com claims are taking on one of leagues hottest teams? Habs are chopped liver I guess? :blush:

Posted on a Rangers board post game:

7 games since the west coast trip

14 goals

shutout 3 times

Gotta make it interesting somehow I guess. Rangers are not hot right now. They were but not anymore.

I don't understand. They have the capability to slow down those camera's frame per frame. Why didn't they freeze frame on where the puck initially hits Hank's pad!?! They freeze it on the line and you can even see that the puck had to come backwards to make it to the goal line.

What a farce. Was that rigged to try to help the Rags? Furthermore, did RDS have to play along as they did the same with the feed they were showing and never said squat.

Im not gonna lie. I pretty bothered by this blatant cheating and manipulation by the league.

Got to say after seeing Lundqvist give up softie and Leaf goalie 'do his thing' on Coyote shot and goal from over centre, short-handed at that, gotta give thanks again to ol Gainey for not picking Marc Stall in 2005!

Bring on Ovi!

Boone said Habs on best pace since Pat Burns team of 88-89 and that darn year losing finals at home to Gilmore, MacDonald and crew.

I don't understand. They have the capability to slow down those camera's frame per frame. Why didn't they freeze frame on where the puck initially hits Hank's pad!?! They freeze it on the line and you can even see that the puck had to come backwards to make it to the goal line.

What a farce. Was that rigged to try to help the Rags? Furthermore, did RDS have to play along as they did the same with the feed they were showing and never said squat.

Im not gonna lie. I pretty bothered by this blatant cheating and manipulation by the league.

It's never cheating and always incompetence.