Nov. 20, Blues vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

What he said falls under criticism of officials which is subject to a fine. (Max 50% of one day's pay.)

Is the review really needed? What Gallagher said is something everyone, from the fans to the announcers to the coaches, already knew. Him being a target of the officials has been mentioned on at least half the broadcasts this year so the issue was already in the spotlight to some degree.

They need to rehire Claude Julien so he can gripe about every single call.

Yeah Colin, Julien and the Bruins dive and whine about every call, 10x every other team in the NHL, yet they get the best of treatment from the refs....

WTF is that all about?

Owner bias?

I can't believe

a. Gallagher let his emotions get the better of him and actually said that

b. that he hasn't been fined by the NHL yet

I can't believe that Gallagher gets so much crap from the zebras. He doesn't dive even close to as much as Pinochio on the Bruins and the refs still call penalties against him, despite how much he over dramatizes them.

I don't think Gallagher dives period. He's strong for his size but he's still small so sometimes he'll get bounced. Falling doesn't always mean diving. Against the Blues he fell and got right back up to handle the puck. He never gives up on a play. I don't see him as a diver. More like a common target for penalties.

I don't think Gallagher dives period. He's strong for his size but he's still small so sometimes he'll get bounced. Falling doesn't always mean diving. Against the Blues he fell and got right back up to handle the puck. He never gives up on a play. I don't see him as a diver. More like a common target for penalties.

Yep, exactly!

We should hire a designated bitch coach, whenever there is a questionable call he goes berserk. Sends tape to the league and takes all questions regarding reffing where he bad mouths the refs. We won't pay him, he'll work for another of Molson's companies, so there will be no salary to fine. huh huh what do you think? :)

We should hire a designated bitch coach, whenever there is a questionable call he goes berserk. Sends tape to the league and takes all questions regarding reffing where he bad mouths the refs. We won't pay him, he'll work for another of Molson's companies, so there will be no salary to fine. huh huh what do you think? :)

I think you maybe have had too much cornflakes & Vodka this morning. :tigi: