Nov. 23, Habs vs Rangers, 7 PM

dlbalr

"working hard out there"

yay

I have never watched a game where dd did not "work hard", watched him rip it up here in hamilton too. Have not heard any one accuse David of not "working hard" ........ its his position in the pecking order of centers that gets brought up. The issue has never been DD himself. He is what he is (an undrafted, very small, smart play making, non physical centerman, with no shot) The only issue is the Montreal Canadiens at this time do not have a better centerman than him. May not be a huge issue, but it's an obvious one.

I have never watched a game where dd did not "work hard", watched him rip it up here in hamilton too. Have not heard any one accuse David of not "working hard" ........ its his position in the pecking order of centers that gets brought up. The issue has never been DD himself. He is what he is (an undrafted, very small, smart play making, non physical centerman, with no shot) The only issue is the Montreal Canadiens at this time do not have a better centerman than him. May not be a huge issue, but it's an obvious one.

You seem to quote yourself quite often. Is that the equivalent of talking to yourself?

• Upvote 1

so eric tangradi gets a shot on the 4th line.... looks like he'll be crashing and banging the sabres this week end!

Yea just caught that on sports net. Used to play with Subban in Bellville. Rather have some muscle up front than dress 7 D.

Yea just caught that on sports net. Used to play with Subban in Bellville. Rather have some muscle up front than dress 7 D.

Yes, think is better with 4 full lines.

Guest Stogey24

He was drafted one pick before Subban. He may turn out to be a Weise like pick up.

Matter of opinion. I think Plekanec is definitely a better center than Desharnais. We already know you don't feel this way but like I said, matter of opinion. Teams are built different ways and I personally like the way ours is built. Would I like an Anze Kopitar type center man on our team? Without a doubt. It depends at what expense though. Would I prefer an Anze Kopitar type center at the expense of Price? No thank you. I'll take our team as it is.

Matter of opinion. I think Plekanec is definitely a better center than Desharnais. We already know you don't feel this way but like I said, matter of opinion. Teams are built different ways and I personally like the way ours is built. Would I like an Anze Kopitar type center man on our team? Without a doubt. It depends at what expense though. Would I prefer an Anze Kopitar type center at the expense of Price? No thank you. I'll take our team as it is.

oh for sure ............. but nothing wrong with having a price (or quick) AND a kopitar. Which i believe is what you need to beat them.

Just for fun name the last team to win a cup and their top center mimic the likes of plekanic and or dd. I cannot think of one.

oh for sure ............. but nothing wrong with having a price (or quick) AND a kopitar. Which i believe is what you need to beat them.

Just for fun name the last team to win a cup and their top center mimic the likes of plekanic and or dd. I cannot think of one.

Just for fun .... Henri Richard won a few cups he was 5 ft 7 160 lbs.

So there's a very important question to ponder as a result of this game...who is doing the GDT for Friday's game in Buffalo? :)

I'll take the GDT. The you know whats who own my company are making the call center guys work on Black Friday, so as the esteemed manager in charge, I plan on spending the entire day screwing off.

I'll take the GDT. The you know whats who own my company are making the call center guys work on Black Friday, so as the esteemed manager in charge, I plan on spending the entire day screwing off.

good for you :halm:

good for you :halm:

We're outbound, we cold call people to generate leads for auto insurance carriers. There's no reason for us to be open, and we've been closed in the past on Black Friday because of what a joke the attendance and numbers are. So long story short...I'll have plenty of time to think of a good GDT theme.

Thanks, I almost volunteered and I have done one before and no one wants to a repeat of that, so Cheers :clap: and sorry to hear you getting short end of stick tomorrow.