Groundhog Day, Habs vs Flyers, 7 PM

dlbalr

Gallagher makes a great play to keep the puck alive in the corner and Plek shoots from behind the net.

I like Patches and Gallagher on separate lines - it's the only way we can claim to have two offensive lines.

Chucky should be at centre.

Anybody watching via the new NHL.tv app (ex gamecenter)??

I've been having major issues both via iPhone and appletv. It's extremely glitchy.

I want to know if the issue is widespread or if it's exclusively my problem..

Guest Stogey24

Gallagher makes a great play to keep the puck alive in the corner and Plek shoots from behind the net.

I like Patches and Gallagher on separate lines - it's the only way we can claim to have two offensive lines.

Chucky should be at centre.

I saw that with Plekanec too

Fire the PP coach tonight. I don't care who it is.

Fire MT. the buck stops with him. Is he ever going to make any friggin adjustments????

Even Boudreau changed their game plan when the ducks couldn't score. MT??? He should be the picture in the dictionary to define insanity!!

A TSUNAMI OF BRUTAL

Funny how the Flyers played "The Chicken Dance" after the EN goal. (I was listening over the radio). They didn't do a thing after Lessio got punked by Gudas, and it's a halfhearted skate to end the game.

Pick up Prust on waivers and call up Scott. If they're going to be losers, they can at least beat a few people up.

Fire the PP coach tonight. I don't care who it is.

Hahahah!

I think that as part of our personal expansiveness initiatives, we should be happy for all the people in orange shirts.

How's that working?

Ha!

A TSUNAMI OF BRUTAL

Funny how the Flyers played "The Chicken Dance" after the EN goal. (I was listening over the radio). They didn't do a thing after Lessio got punked by Gudas, and it's a halfhearted skate to end the game.

Pick up Prust on waivers and call up Scott. If they're going to be losers, they can at least beat a few people up.

Well.. at least we have the interesting phenomenon of so many disgruntled habsworlders.... what is a "gruntle" anyway?

• Upvote 1

Glad your aboard,

You can sum up how pathetic this bunch is, a rookie gets his knee taken out, not one hab does anything about it. In the next 5 min of PP time, the get out chanced.

No talent, no character, no grit: pathetic

• Upvote 1

Groundhog day?That's it. I'm not watching another game until they are on a 2 game winning streak... Which means I will probably not watch again til next season

Anybody watching via the new NHL.tv app (ex gamecenter)??

I've been having major issues both via iPhone and appletv. It's extremely glitchy.

I want to know if the issue is widespread or if it's exclusively my problem..

I've been watching through the android app on Chromecast and it has been glitchy as well. Missed the last two minutes of the game cause of it. Seen lots of complaints about the new updates.

Funny how the Flyers played "The Chicken Dance" after the EN goal. (I was listening over the radio).

I got a kick out of that, I haven't heard that song in a while...

I was planning to get to the Prospect 3 Stars today but I didn't get around to finishing it so instead, here's a 3 Stars piece from this game: http://www.habsworld.net/2016/02/hw-3-stars-the-slump-continues/

I hope to God, Great Pumpkin, [insert deity of your choice] that this is not Groundhog Day. Almost every day since December 1st has been Groundhog Day. I am hoping that this is Resurrection Day. I mean after Columbus there is no way to go but up.

Go Habs Go

4-2 is better than 5-2