Oct. 11, Habs vs Flyers, 7 PM

dlbalr

Ok the first bright spot of the games for the Habs. Nice feed by Bourque to Eller which drew a penalty. Playoff chemistry between them still shows itself.

Mtl's passing in their own zone is atrocious. That being said, if they can't fix the PP then they won't win this game. Flyers look like they're ready to give Mtl 10 powerplays tonight.

I thought we bounced back very strongly after falling behind 0-2 (and really, Price should have had the second goal). We aren't out of this yet, but obviously the next goal will tell the tale.

The power play's struggles are worrisome. So is PK's play, which isn't awful by any means - but he seems to be struggling with his decision-making so far this season. He needs to stop thinking so much and just go. When was the last time we heard an announcer complaining that PK failed to carry the puck deep? That's a sign he's not in the groove.

I much prefer these announcers to the clowns that did Game One. They're not a bunch of try-hards, but just stick to business.

they out to pull Price. This is horrible. I don't see the improved play from Bourque that everyone is raving about.

AArgh... prediction too specific...early goal by the wrong team. Nevertheless, I am still expecting a great 3rd from the Habs