Game 2: Habs vs Lightning, 7 PM

dlbalr

Great play.

Price with 3 solid saves so far.

Either one, we're fv.cked!

In any case, I won't see the game tonight,cause I've got a date!!! Way to go dumbass, who schedules a date on a game night in the playoffs? I do!! :rolleyes: !!! Looks like i'll be sneaking a few looks at my phone when she goes to the bathroom!!!

GO Habs GO!!!!

Mae sure she drinks a lot and ensure she has Tea or Coffee after dinner.

Date better result in sex or thats a tough night.

Price looks good so far. TB is definitely ready tonight. Looks like one of those road games where you have to ride out a rough 10 minutes.

Gio!! Just misses.

It must be playoff irrationality on my part, I'd swear the CBC guys are more Tampa-focused than Habs-focused. It's like they're hoping Tampa does well.

We have no chance to make a serious run unless we can sort out the PP. I console myself that, when the dam finally breaks, we have the horses to start pumping 'em in pretty reliably thereafter. But the dam had better break soon...dammit!

Well, we rode out the 1st period, just as I hoped. Price stood tall and the team, despite some scrambling, managed to prevent a whole lot of repeated chances. TB's pressing also produced a couple of dangerous break-outs by Gio and Patches; if that keeps happening we're gonna score one.

Cooper made the adjustments he had to make. Now it's Therrien's turn.

EDIT: Damn, Blowhard is giving PK and Weiss some love. That's two nights in a row he says nice things about our boys. Obviously there has been a severe rupture in the fabric of time and space and the Apocalypse is nigh.

Credit to Blowhard, though - I never noticed that Weiss deliberately avoided KOing that guy last game. Likin' this Weiss guy. He's a 4th-liner, but a quality 4th-liner. Not sure what Tortellini's problem with him was.

Are we even practicing the PP??

On another note, i remember back in the late 80's/early 90's, flames fans were getting fed up with Harry Neale's biases and called in masses to complain to CBC. Ended up getting Neale taken off the Flames broadcasts.

What are the chances of us being successful trying that with those two clowns Healy and Stock??

Apparently, that's all they worked on in yesterday's skate. You'd never know it.

We all knew that Tampa would come out stronger in this one. It will be up to the Habs to match the intensity for the 2nd as they were a step slow at times out there.

On another note, i remember back in the late 80's/early 90's, flames fans were getting fed up with Harry Neale's biases and called in masses to complain to CBC. Ended up getting Neale taken off the Flames broadcasts.

What are the chances of us being successful trying that with those two clowns Healy and Stock??

Most of practice yesterday.

Apparently, that's all they worked on in yesterday's skate. You'd never know it.

We all knew that Tampa would come out stronger in this one. It will be up to the Habs to match the intensity for the 2nd as they were a step slow at times out there.

I thought they covered Tampa forwards pretty well and overall took play too them, with more scoring chances?

I didn't add up the scoring chances, but TB definitely carried the play in the first period. Not enough to cause any panic, though. Your point about it being a "road" game is well-taken. What Tampa has shown so far tonight is that we're not going to dominate in their zone like we did in Game One as a matter of course.